View attachment 526364

v.0.7
Changelog:
- 18 story events
- 5 career scenes
- 2 new items added to shop
- 2 new locations
- 2 new side characters introduced
Side characters will be characters you see from time to time, but don't have their own stories.
- photostudio:
Use the PC in the studio to see any shoots you have done or see if there are any you missed.
Different clients will be available at different times of day, so check back often if you're missing any!
- Added a "?" to unfound photoshoots on the players PC
- Updated some hints to make content easier to find

View attachment 526366

What would you add?

What would you add to the game if you could?
MOTHER

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Well as the actual release just went live anyway, here's the link to the Patreon post that contains mega links to the public version

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
wow surprised how amy's futa plot is hot:giggle: MOOOORE OF HER!!!!:love::love::love: please don't make her "between legs" gift wasted. i mean it's kinda boring that she only doing the bottom role in their relationship. especialy since she's a real futa and not a transgender :p

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
wow surprised how amy's futa plot is hot:giggle: MOOOORE OF HER!!!!:love::love::love: please don't make her "between legs" gift wasted. i mean it's kinda boring that she only doing the bottom role in their relationship. especialy since she's a real futa and not a transgender :p
I think you'll be happy with developments in V0.8 :p

• Love
Reactions: fzaner

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
???

Maybe not everyone, but you have sex with two of the four female (or three females and one futa, if you roll that way) characters as of 0.6. About to dive into 0.7.
Wait, four? roommate (Katie?) + trainer (Amy) + librarian (Claire?) + magic girl (Serena) + photo lady (Amber) = 5

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 526364

v.0.7
Changelog:
- 18 story events
- 5 career scenes
- 2 new items added to shop
- 2 new locations
- 2 new side characters introduced
Side characters will be characters you see from time to time, but don't have their own stories.
- photostudio:
Use the PC in the studio to see any shoots you have done or see if there are any you missed.
Different clients will be available at different times of day, so check back often if you're missing any!
- Added a "?" to unfound photoshoots on the players PC
- Updated some hints to make content easier to find

View attachment 526366

What would you add?

What would you add to the game if you could?
Some quality of user life improvements:
- Time advance on the house and map interfaces.
- Sleep advance from the map, or a quick link to the bedroom.
- Icons over the location showing if the characters are available at that time (avoid needless clicking).
- The cellphone interface is always nice.
- Maybe two levels of "hints", the hint and the literal "do this next" walkthrough.

Otherwise, bang up work, I really enjoy it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lunars Chosen [v0.7 Patreon] [PTGames] (719 mb rar pc source)
204 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Lunars Chosen [v0.7 Patreon] [PTGames] (719 mb rar pc source)
204 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality)
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Crunched crunched version? Can someone crunch it again? I would like to copy the game on a floppy disk. :p
Could someone port it on 8-bit consoles? I would like to play it on NES. :p

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes