gnarrkthehunter

Dec 1, 2019
I don't know if I'm stuck or if I've reached the end of the current game version. In the hints menu, the only girl that doesn't say continue other stories is amber who says I should model with someone while she looks for a photo studio.

gnarrkthehunter

Dec 1, 2019
I don't know if I'm stuck or if I've reached the end of the current game version. In the hints menu, the only girl that doesn't say continue other stories is amber who says I should model with someone while she looks for a photo studio.
Almost immediately I bought the last outfit and asked Amy to model, I think I figured it out

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I was wondering about the story, the MC was chosen by Lunar at random or is there something else with the MC? (I must say that the first option would disappoint me a bit).

I'm a little disappointed with the scene with Katie recently, I find it blah that the mc stays there doing nothing (and the update before being insulted by the fairy was rather boring too bad that there is no option to tell them to fuck off). On the other hand the scene with Amber was really cool the one with Amy too, a bit of a shame that the scene with Meg was only in one direction, I hope we will see more of Sam in the future, the part with Phoenix was also very nice looking forward to seeing more.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I kind of like the idea that it was just completely random, Lunar doesn't have any kind of grand plan or anything, she just did it for the lulz, and nothing will ultimately come of it. It was a good catalyst for kickstarting the story with Serena and Amy, a critical part of storytelling is something disrupting the status-quo to start everything, but I can't imagine any 'big story' with Lunar being more interesting than the personal stories with the girls.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I kind of like the idea that it was just completely random, Lunar doesn't have any kind of grand plan or anything, she just did it for the lulz, and nothing will ultimately come of it. It was a good catalyst for kickstarting the story with Serena and Amy, a critical part of storytelling is something disrupting the status-quo to start everything, but I can't imagine any 'big story' with Lunar being more interesting than the personal stories with the girls.
oh space, please no "save the world, rescue the goddess" or clash of the gods bullshit.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes