Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us put it to memory of how free agents anti hero types saved the day without being the chosen:
Neo, Constantine, mad max, max peyne, just the right chum 4 the difficult task no hero wanted to engage in!
Not to mention the plethora of IP man, denzel, michael jay white movies we all know and love!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
hey,is there any way to get money on the game?
Once you get the camera from Katie you can take pictures of the girls and upload them to the internet, earning money each week (obviously the more photos you take, the more you earn)

joaobr113

Sep 13, 2020
Once you get the camera from Katie you can take pictures of the girls and upload them to the internet, earning money each week (obviously the more photos you take, the more you earn)
thankss, btw im stuck with my progression in the game,after i get a sperm sample what should i do?
and how do i progress with katie?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
thankss, btw im stuck with my progression in the game,after i get a sperm sample what should i do?
and how do i progress with katie?
There's an in-game hint system on the MC's laptop, click on it then click on the (?) to find out how to progress. With Katie it's wise to spend time with her in the living room, watching tv and generally hanging out. It might appear to do nothing but it's raising her affection for her *wink* roommate.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Did I miss something or why is Serena suddenly called Sam in the scene where you meet her and Amy for the second time together?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Did I miss something or why is Serena suddenly called Sam in the scene where you meet her and Amy for the second time together?
Dev has talked about this, they made an error with the variables, it should be fixed in the public version.

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Dev has talked about this, they made an error with the variables, it should be fixed in the public version.
Ah ok, I used the search function but only found something about more of Sam in the next version I think.

jmk725

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone have a save just before this update that they could share please?
Had to get a new drive in laptop and lost all saves.
Thanks

dizman2020

Feb 1, 2019
So, for several patches now I have not been able to see the clickable link to travel to Claire's business, regardless of time of day, and can't progress any of the story that requires me to travel there. Have fully deleted and re-installed many times, it is persistent. The purple square is filled in on the map, but the pin is not there at all.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So, for several patches now I have not been able to see the clickable link to travel to Claire's business, regardless of time of day, and can't progress any of the story that requires me to travel there. Have fully deleted and re-installed many times, it is persistent. The purple square is filled in on the map, but the pin is not there at all.
What does her hint say to do? Have you tried going via the car in the garage? (I honestly can't remember how I set those events to start). For the first few times she has an event there, the pin is only available in the evenings

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Did you do the two photo shoots required for her story line? One with her and one with the employee? That was the problem I had with the club pin not showing.

dizman2020

Feb 1, 2019
Yes, I need to do the photo shoots, but have not had any luck with going to the studio at any time of day either, no event starts when I go there, regardless of time of day, and hint gives no clue how/when to start either, so I figured this was tied to Claire's missing pin as well, since it makes sense that Claire would mention her "employee" to me, at her work, would she not? I have not met any "employee" of hers in any other part of the story that I can recall at this point.

Appreciate any help/tip on starting photo shoots for Claire/employee, If that is what is keeping the rest of the branch from starting, as talking to Claire at home nets me nothing either and I'm stuck. Maybe it's obvious and I've just missed it somewhere?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes