lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What kind of futa content is there? MCxFuta or FutaxFemale? And what's this transformation stuff?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Huh, guess that's a pass for me then. Not into getting fucked by any kind of dicks, no matter on whom they're attached. Maybe if the MC's the one doing the fucking, maybe then. Otherwise, just not my thing
so long as there's no dude on dude action i gotta deal with with.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Huh, guess that's a pass for me then. Not into getting fucked by any kind of dicks, no matter on whom they're attached. Maybe if the MC's the one doing the fucking, maybe then. Otherwise, just not my thing
It is avoidable even with Futa content on, actually futa content can be disabled in total as well so you never see it even if might choose it for once since Amy is kind of different as most.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
about phoenix being verse, later.
Still don't know what you mean, sorry, might just be me being dumb, it's been a long day.

It's all avoidable if you want. There's a lot of choices of what content to engage in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Still don't know what you mean, sorry, might just be me being dumb, it's been a long day.

It's all avoidable if you want. There's a lot of choices of what content to engage in.
don't i get it.... you said you might release a poll to give the option of futa on male for her. honestly not hard to implement without breaking anything.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes