PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The secret renders can only be collected after activating a cheat?
Nope, they're available after hitting certain story points. If you've finished all current content, then you should be able to find them all.

cascet

Jan 28, 2018
Got an error while reading the Lunar lore file. Something about "megpregress" not being defined. Should probably be "megprogress" or something.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Got an error while reading the Lunar lore file. Something about "megpregress" not being defined. Should probably be "megprogress" or something.
It is indeed, missed that bug as lore pages are low on priority of testing xD Thanks for reporting it, fixed for next build :)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It's all avoidable if you want. There's a lot of choices of what content to engage in.
I've read the genre list, so I know that it's avoidable, except that it doesn't say for example with whom that content is (I know, that would be a bit specific) so for example I'd be fine with other characters engaging in it, but not with the MC. I hope that makes sense

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I've read the genre list, so I know that it's avoidable, except that it doesn't say for example with whom that content is (I know, that would be a bit specific) so for example I'd be fine with other characters engaging in it, but not with the MC. I hope that makes sense
Amy is the main one and only one I deal with since she is really a bigger part of the story. the other is Meg. though I believe you also have a choice with her not being trans.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Amy is the main one and only one I deal with since she is really a bigger part of the story. the other is Meg. though I believe you also have a choice with her not being trans.
Ok, when I said with whom I meant stuff like FutaXFemale or MaleXFuta or FutaXMale. Because again, while it's said that it's avoidable, I'd be fine with something like FutaXFemale, but if enabling it also leads to FutaXMale, then I wouldn't want it. Since there isn't a walkthrough or something, can't know for sure what to expect

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
with amy the sex can go both ways. I have yet to play this last update and will tonight or tomorrow but as of the last one Meg does you if you go the trans route with her.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes