PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm sorry guys, for me the club isn't more in the map for me. Can anyone help me?
What's the hint for Claire? The club only shows up in the evenings until you do a few of her events before it becomes a permanent pin on the map

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The hint is that she wants a promotional shots
Go to the photostudio and ask Emily about clients, I can't remember what time of day to do it though off the top of my head

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Amy's learning to accept it, but she hasn't made a choice yet. She cares a lot about what the MC thinks...
Alex will be saying that she should keep it in my game. Besides with Serena's help Amy can have easy acess to potions to make temporary changes. Lunar knows that Serena won't say no to making magical body changes in other people. :p

Really good update. Meg stuff is the best atm imo. Its a shame Missy isn't a love interest, in fact she doesn't seem interested in the mc at all. Even though Megs story revolves around her. She should join in for some awesome 3somes later on
I may be wrong but maybe Missy is only interested in Serena?

sacrejm

Mar 19, 2020
I enjoyed played the game , i hope Serena will use more bodyswapping , and transformation into others women of MC harem for tricking him into sex . Thank you PTGames for your work

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I enjoyed played the game , i hope Serena will use more bodyswapping , and transformation into others women of MC harem for tricking him into sex . Thank you PTGames for your work
It is not like Serena really needs to trick him though, she is enough in herself to turn MC on. Admittedly though two Katie's at same time could be fun. :)

sacrejm

Mar 19, 2020
It is not like Serena really needs to trick him though, she is enough in herself to turn MC on. Admittedly though two Katie's at same time could be fun. :)
yeah , i doesnt mean tricking for get sex but more teasing/toying the mc with another figure by acting like the woman she get the body from a bodyswap or a transformation and ended fuck with the mc

Sluggatron

Jul 19, 2017
This is probably my favorite game in the site at the moment. I only have good things to say about the story and set up for the scenes, the relationships with most of the characters develops in a very cute and satisfying way, and the build up and payoff to each scene is great. I only have one criticism. At this point, the game has gotten well packed with a ton of sex scenes. Like I said, the imagery is good and you use great models. I just feel like the writing on the sex scenes can be a little unsatisfying and repetitive. I get that the text description is not meant to be a focus point, but with how many scenes the game currently has, it has become increasingly noticeable that the writing for a some of them feels a little... anemic. I don't want to be unfair, it's a good game with plenty of content. I just feel like a lot of good work in erotica can be done through the text.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdk2100

AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018
That sounds like a bug, you didn't play any of the beta's? If you want to upload your save, I can take a look
I´m having the same issue. Shall I work back to a certain save, or am I on the wrong version? PTGames. Just downloaded the latest update, and started from 0.10.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You played the beta's by the looks of it. You have both the new photoshoots already done with Vex and Phoenix, which were only added in V0.11

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes