Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Actually two Amy's would be a lot of fun...one with a dick, one without making a sandwich. Yum!!! :devilish:
I definitely wouldn't be complaining if Serena uses her magic to give us threesomes with two copies of some of the girls. It seems like she's into that kind of thing so probably wouldn't get offended at how that kind of implies we prefer the other girl to her.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
is there a mod or better way to update the walkthrough instead going back fourth to pc sometimes i forget what to do next mabye a phone on screen or something the walkthrough is sadly lacking my interest

AlastarOP

Oct 23, 2017
I am actually wanna say the far this game is going the more and more i like it. In case of content this game is like made for me it hits all the spots. Can`t say more this game awesome. Thank you PTGames keep doing what your doing

Reactions: PTGames

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
amy!:love:

the sight of futa amy with boosted confidence mounting mc and katie is just magnificent i loved it alot. i hope to see more of futa amy, and more of futa on male on general

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
ok, I found the new Meg secret. Can anyone give me any pointers or hints about where to check for the other three?

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So here's a question I'm gonna go on the assumption that any and all cheat codes are known to those on patreon and subscribestar but with the secret images are they found in game or again tied to patreon/subscribestar

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So here's a question I'm gonna go on the assumption that any and all cheat codes are known to those on patreon and subscribestar but with the secret images are they found in game or again tied to patreon/subscribestar
Cheats are changed each update and released to $5+ Patreons, secret images can be found by everyone

Reactions: Punto
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes