voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I don't get any opportunity for photoshots. When I try to call her and invite her over, it says "Who would you like to text?" but there is only "Back" option available.
Check your computer to see if there are any unfilled slots for photo shoots. If there's one for Amy, you may need to buy something then go to the gym.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Have you tried the photo studio itself at different times of the day?
Also can't remember if you need to buy something through the computer or not.
I don't have the location of the studio on the map. I have not bought the Dream outfit yet, maybe that is what I need?

Shak002

Sep 27, 2020
Its seeming to be pretty common, I still have the same issue, only way we might get past it is to note where we are photo wise, eg; i have amy and claire finished the others have all but two photosets each, which seem to be from when the studio opens but maybe not I havent heard back.

Post what your m8ssing and maybe someone can narrow down the issues.
I have this issue to....i dont know what should i do next....anyone can explain me what should i do next?thx

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I have this issue to....i dont know what should i do next....anyone can explain me what should i do next?thx
Several things come to the top of my mind:
  1. Have you uploaded the photos you have taken so far. Either on the studio computer for clients and computer in room for friends.
  2. Have you bought stuff while on computer in room.
  3. Have you visited the photo-studio at different times as well as different days.
  4. Have you gone to pool and tried the phone to see if someone is available (try at different times of day/week)
  5. Have you found Katie's drawer of toys
  6. Have you clicked on the car in the garage to see if there is a new location.

Reactions: Shak002

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I just had to start over when that happened to me, whatever the glitch was it got baked into my saves going back a long way, and restarting was no issue.
It was easier to restart than find a save that let me get past, and I think it was due to doing something out of order somehow.

Shak002

Sep 27, 2020
Several things come to the top of my mind:
  1. Have you uploaded the photos you have taken so far. Either on the studio computer for clients and computer in room for friends.
  2. Have you bought stuff while on computer in room.
  3. Have you visited the photo-studio at different times as well as different days.
  4. Have you gone to pool and tried the phone to see if someone is available (try at different times of day/week)
  5. Have you found Katie's drawer of toys
  6. Have you clicked on the car in the garage to see if there is a new location.
I stuck at “i should wait for Amber check on photostudio, i wonder someone would be interested in modelling for me while i wait" something like that....then i search at map....then i stuck

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I stuck at “i should wait for Amber check on photostudio, i wonder someone would be interested in modelling for me while i wait" something like that....then i search at map....then i stuck
Go to the pool during the day and check your phone.

Shak002

Sep 27, 2020
I just need to wait Amber to check the photostudio thing and see if someone interested to be a modelling while i wait something like that.....but when i check all other characters they all doesn't have a button to “ask to be model" like that....thx who reply me

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
I just need to wait Amber to check the photostudio thing and see if someone interested to be a modelling while i wait something like that.....but when i check all other characters they all doesn't have a button to “ask to be model" like that....thx who reply me
Did you upload all the photoshoots you did as AceOfNiagara asked you too?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes