Jun 14, 2020
I don't understand the changelog: playing from 0.10
v0.11 Public
- 14 New story events
- 5 New photoshoot
- 4 New side characters introduced
- More secrets!
- Lots of bug fixes
If you played any of the V0.11 beta versions, it's recommended you load your V0.10 save and play from there as some scenes and additional options have been added.
-hints says no more content for everyone except "Meg", but she only had 2 story events.
-only had 1 photoshoot with phoenix. and thats it.
-havent met any of those 4 side characters yet.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Really good update. Meg stuff is the best atm imo. Its a shame Missy isn't a love interest, in fact she doesn't seem interested in the mc at all. Even though Megs story revolves around her. She should join in for some awesome 3somes later on

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

-hints says no more content for everyone except "Meg", but she only had 2 story events.
That sounds like a bug, you didn't play any of the beta's? If you want to upload your save, I can take a look

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
with amy the sex can go both ways. I have yet to play this last update and will tonight or tomorrow but as of the last one Meg does you if you go the trans route with her.
Meg is a muscle demoness who choose that appearence to intimated others. At most i would expect her to be a ocasional power bottom while topping Alex most of the time. :LOL:

Eandrid

May 5, 2017

Got the same problem

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
That sounds like a bug, you didn't play any of the beta's? If you want to upload your save, I can take a look
Ah so it turns out I loaded the beta saves.. but I reset, and played from the beginning again just to make sure with the latest update still no changes to the story.

EDIT: oh wait I'm a dumbass.. here I am thinking I was playing 0.10 beta previously. but I was playing 0.11 betta, and this is just the same content as the beta but with some fixes? Ignore my stupidity LOL:HideThePain:

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
PTGames I've spotted these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also are the four side characters Phoenix, Vee, Darla and Sam?

And is the sex with Vex supposed to only be saved as a photoshoot and not in the replay gallery?

Reactions: PTGames

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Also are the four side characters Phoenix, Vee, Darla and Sam?
Of course they are, for some reason when you said side characters I assumed we'd get with them which is why I thought "Isn't Darla an enemy?" and got confused but 'side characters' doesn't mean we'll sleep with them(it also doesn't mean we won't).

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Huh, guess that's a pass for me then. Not into getting fucked by any kind of dicks, no matter on whom they're attached. Maybe if the MC's the one doing the fucking, maybe then. Otherwise, just not my thing
Totally avoidable. But I peeked just out of curiosity.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
when it comes to Amy this update made it seem like she's gonna keep the dick. i originally enabled Futa since we had the options to choose how sex scenes would play out but i figured at some point she'd want to get rid of dick. is her choice affected by us enabling Futa content or is she gonna keep it regardless? i think the only time anything was unavoidable at least with Futa enabled was the futaxfemxMC threesome. and the RoomatexSerana scene...would've prefered to avoid the latter more then the other but really would have prefered options for both. honestly i only enabled Futa cause i liked Amy good enough but idk this update has me wondering.

mostly asking cause idk if restarting game with Futa off will fix anything.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
when it comes to Amy this update made it seem like she's gonna keep the dick. i originally enabled Futa since we had the options to choose how sex scenes would play out but i figured at some point she'd want to get rid of dick. is her choice affected by us enabling Futa content or is she gonna keep it regardless? i think the only time anything was unavoidable at least with Futa enabled was the futaxfemxMC threesome. and the RoomatexSerana scene...would've prefered to avoid the latter more then the other but really would have prefered options for both. honestly i only enabled Futa cause i liked Amy good enough but idk this update has me wondering.

mostly asking cause idk if restarting game with Futa off will fix anything.
Amy's learning to accept it, but she hasn't made a choice yet. She cares a lot about what the MC thinks...

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes