punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Is that pool party in the banner image going to happen in the game at some point? And also is the secretary the only pregnancy planned for for this? I want to knock up Meg and Missy just to see how the kids turn out:LOL:

Nov 4, 2018
My unofficial android port:
Lunars Chosen (v0.12Beta1)(compressed)- Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can reach me at
Options are in a bad location,
As they mostly block the back button on the computer,
And completely block the phone when at the pool,
Swipe down gets rid of the phone as well as the options.

They should be lined up at the bottom of the screen where nothing ever seems to be.

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
When you first meet her, Amy has a sub feel about her (wears a spiked collar, kneels to talk to you and remarks she's used to it) but there is no follow up. Are there plans to explore that part of her in the future?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
When you first meet her, Amy has a sub feel about her (wears a spiked collar, kneels to talk to you and remarks she's used to it) but there is no follow up. Are there plans to explore that part of her in the future?
Plus how she really liked getting tied up in the club recently. And she's submissive in Claire's birthday event too, it wouldn't surprise me if she is going to be going that way in the future.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
[3:52]
NOV 5, 2020 AT 10:28 PM V0.12 Progress Update #5 Well the last couple of weeks have been a bit chaotic, which is why I completely missed last weeks progress update. So what's been happening? Well, on the game development side of things, I got a little side tracked with a new feature. It took slightly longer than expected, but it was well worth it. It did eat up a couple of days of development time though. The Claire birthday event is taking a long long time as I'm having to do multiple versions of some renders. You'll see why once the event is in the game. I have managed to get a couple of photoshoots done as well, so all in all, there's only the birthday event to finish, one Amber story event and a couple of photoshoots left to do. That said, this birthday event is still far from finished and is unlikely to be finished this week.

[3:52]
On the real life side of things, we've back in lockdown. We've been in a sort of semi lockdown for a couple of a weeks, which has made spending time with my partner a real pain in the butt. That coupled with the fact it now goes dark outside super early, it's horrible and cold weather wise AND the fact we can't spend time together indoors means that I'm having to use more time during the daylight to see them and work has been shifted to night time. So all in all, things have been a bit crazy, work is happening at strange times BUT progress is being made. I'm hoping to have the next beta out at the end of next week. I'm not setting that in stone, it entirely depends how long it takes me to finish this scene, but if all goes as planned, that's the target. The Patreon release hopefully won't be too long after that. Unless things go horribly wrong somewhere, I'm comfortable saying the Patreon release will be this month.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes