Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It seems more like she enjoys mixing both to me, likely a habit she got from living with Claire.
When is she ever really a domme though? I can't remember her ever being like that. As far as I can remember apart from the times she's leaning sub she's completely vanilla, apart from the dick.

Manaflask

Jul 31, 2018
Got stuck at waiting for amber to check the photostudio, what I need to do after this? yes It says I should search other person but I wait days and click around and nothings new comes.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Got stuck at waiting for amber to check the photostudio, what I need to do after this? yes It says I should search other person but I wait days and click around and nothings new comes.
Buy an outfit from the store and check again

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Played this update was way behind maybe 4 updates i like where this is going. But if i remmember right was it not that your sister/roommate gonna leave you because of a job? and now i played it and she was her own boss? did i play that in another game or did the dev forgot that?

Oh and dev please put that pregnant beauty in your harem.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Played this update was way behind maybe 4 updates i like where this is going. But if i remmember right was it not that your sister/roommate gonna leave you because of a job? and now i played it and she was her own boss? did i play that in another game or did the dev forgot that?

Oh and dev please put that pregnant beauty in your harem.
I think you're confusing another game? And I would love to add Emily as a main character, but unfortunately there's just not room for her. Six characters is enough for now, unless I start skipping people in updates.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes