Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
........That moment when you click on the compressed link and you notice the title bar switches versions on you......

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I started a new game and I finished everything with just Meg's storyline and her last photoshoot remaining. The problem is that after her first photoshoot I can't continue anymore. The hint tells me to check her during the day, but clicking her location on the map tells me that I have no reason to go there and the car doesn't give me a new option.

Bug or am I missing something?

Reactions: bigjames1006

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I started a new game and I finished everything with just Meg's storyline and her last photoshoot remaining. The problem is that after her first photoshoot I can't continue anymore. The hint tells me to check her during the day, but clicking her location on the map tells me that I have no reason to go there and the car doesn't give me a new option.

Bug or am I missing something?
Which version are you playing? that was a known bug, but should have been fixed in the latest update.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Having finished all of the available story content, I decided to go hunting for the hidden images for the first time, and damn - they have me wishing most of them were actually in the game. There is some good stuff in those things.

Also, some of those things are hidden in real dick spots. ggwp

Reactions: PTGames

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Which version are you playing? that was a known bug, but should have been fixed in the latest update.
I am afraid not,mate.The bug seems to be still there.I downloaded the game a few hours ago.Meg's option doesn't even show in the photoshoot.

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Can't seem to get the Mega page for incest patch to load. Can I just skip it, or will doing so break my previous saves, which are patched?

RoseBleed

Dec 8, 2019
Hey, just downloaded the latest version and I'm stuck inside the garage with no way to go anywhere else inside the house, also cannot visit any other location on the map except the studio because it's late.
Do I have to start from the beginning or can I fix this somehow?
Loving the game so far though! (y)
Edit: Clicking on the nav button does nothing.
Screenshot_3.jpg

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I would love to see MC getting to sex up the solo women strapped into the machines at the fetish club. (repeatable)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im curious to know what you do exactly for updates?as far as i can tell you havent added anything new what so ever and ive been waiting and waiting...because you see theres 5 girls to work with and 1 i havent met yet..i cant do shit with 4 girls cant even txt them so how the fuck can i work on my photography career if i cant set any appointments eh?
and the 5th says i must work on photography career...so yeah tell me how the fuck am i to do anything further?
what ever your updating stop and update the shit that needs it rather then shit that doesnt need it hmm.png hmmm2.png

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im curious to know what you do exactly for updates?as far as i can tell you havent added anything new what so ever and ive been waiting and waiting...because you see theres 5 girls to work with and 1 i havent met yet..i cant do shit with 4 girls cant even txt them so how the fuck can i work on my photography career if i cant set any appointments eh?
and the 5th says i must work on photography career...so yeah tell me how the fuck am i to do anything further?
what ever your updating stop and update the shit that needs it rather then shit that doesnt need it View attachment 918484 View attachment 918486
not trying to be an ass but for fuck sakes man waiting for ever for updates and then when updates come NO CHANGES
its been this way for 3 or more updates now ...if no change by NEXT updates then im fucking done with this game

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

grotesq

Jan 10, 2020
what ever your updating stop and update the shit that needs it rather then shit that doesnt need it View attachment 918484 View attachment 918486
lol Exactly my case :D I was wondering what the fuck was added, and the game story is still stuck at the photoshoot stuff.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hey, just downloaded the latest version and I'm stuck inside the garage with no way to go anywhere else inside the house, also cannot visit any other location on the map except the studio because it's late.
Do I have to start from the beginning or can I fix this somehow?
Loving the game so far though! (y)
Edit: Clicking on the nav button does nothing.
View attachment 918460
That's a bug, which event did you do last? Occasionally I miss a variable check and accidentally allow events to be done at times they shouldn't be, which then pushes the time counter over the acceptable parameters, breaking the navigation. It can be fixed by using a console command "tod = 4" if you know how to open the console. If you don't, let me know and I'll explain it :)

If you don't want to be an ass, don't act like one. As for the content added, I'm sure you could surmise from the number of people commenting here about new content, that new content has in fact been added. If you can't figure out what to do, just ask. Don't come in here swearing and accusing me of not doing any work when I clearly have been. That's just offensive and frankly makes you look dumb.

If you want help figuring out what you're stuck with, then ask politely. Otherwise feel free to ditch the game, as I'm sure many people in here can attest, I'm always happy to help people out, even when they're playing pirated versions they shouldn't, but I won't tolerate people being rude and offensive.

lol Exactly my case :D I was wondering what the fuck was added, and the game story is still stuck at the photoshoot stuff.
So what exactly are you stuck with? I can't help with just "photoshoot stuff"

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
not trying to be an ass but for fuck sakes man waiting for ever for updates and then when updates come NO CHANGES
its been this way for 3 or more updates now ...if no change by NEXT updates then im fucking done with this game
Do you actually want help or do you just want to bitch? If you actually want help posting a save file would be far more useful than a screenshot that shows absolutely nothing.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, not sure if this was mentioned before, but at the beginning of Claire's yacht party event, you don't get a scene where you talk with Amy right after you fuck Sam, if you chose Sam to have a dick during sex. The game instead immediately cuts to Claire (MC saying Amy told him Claire's not feeling ok). It plays out normally if you tell Sam you'd prefer to fuck her without her dick though.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
That's a bug, which event did you do last? Occasionally I miss a variable check and accidentally allow events to be done at times they shouldn't be, which then pushes the time counter over the acceptable parameters, breaking the navigation. It can be fixed by using a console command "tod = 4" if you know how to open the console. If you don't, let me know and I'll explain it :)

If you don't want to be an ass, don't act like one. As for the content added, I'm sure you could surmise from the number of people commenting here about new content, that new content has in fact been added. If you can't figure out what to do, just ask. Don't come in here swearing and accusing me of not doing any work when I clearly have been. That's just offensive and frankly makes you look dumb.

If you want help figuring out what you're stuck with, then ask politely. Otherwise feel free to ditch the game, as I'm sure many people in here can attest, I'm always happy to help people out, even when they're playing pirated versions they shouldn't, but I won't tolerate people being rude and offensive.

So what exactly are you stuck with? I can't help with just "photoshoot stuff"
thats where im stuck is photo shoot...cant progress at all ...every girl says must work on other char's storylines
and the 5th girl i havent met and cant meet her cuz of photoshoot stuff

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Judging by your screenshot,I think you may have not talked to Katie on Saturday or Sunday and asked her to model for you.Once you complete that event,you have to upload the photos on your portfolio and eventually you will get an email from Amber.You and her will mutually decide to meet somewhere and from there you can continue the story with the help of hints.
Can't blame you completely for not knowing this since there is no walkthrough in the first page.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes