PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Judging by your screenshot,I think you may have not talked to Katie on Saturday or Sunday and asked her to model for you.Once you complete that event,you have to upload the photos on your portfolio and eventually you will get an email from Amber.You and her will mutually decide to meet somewhere and from there you can continue the story with the help of hints.
You have to do at least the first two photoshoots with Katie before it'll unlock the other girls, then you need to do all available shoots before you get the email from Amber. Always remember to check the store and the upload photo's after each shoot or the next one for that girl won't unlock.

Reactions: sks8256

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hmm, not sure if this was mentioned before, but at the beginning of Claire's yacht party event, you don't get a scene where you talk with Amy right after you fuck Sam, if you chose Sam to have a dick during sex. The game instead immediately cuts to Claire (MC saying Amy told him Claire's not feeling ok). It plays out normally if you tell Sam you'd prefer to fuck her without her dick though.
That's... Unusual. Not sure how that happened, but I'll check it out thanks :)

Reactions: Dreadder

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Judging by your screenshot,I think you may have not talked to Katie on Saturday or Sunday and asked her to model for you.Once you complete that event,you have to upload the photos on your portfolio and eventually you will get an email from Amber.You and her will mutually decide to meet somewhere and from there you can continue the story with the help of hints.
Can't blame you completely for not knowing this since there is no walkthrough in the first page.
ive done some photo shoot stuff cant remember exactly how much BUT i got no emails (just checked)
been a while since ive played because of waiting for updates,etc memory is a little rusty
ok i clicked around and some how added photos (couldnt before BUT some reason i had option to add photos and so i did and now got an email)

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
You have to do at least the first two photoshoots with Katie before it'll unlock the other girls, then you need to do all available shoots before you get the email from Amber. Always remember to check the store and the upload photo's after each shoot or the next one for that girl won't unlock.
Oh yeah.My bad,dev! Two photoshoots of Katie must be done( one in topless) for the progression and unlocking of Amber's events.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
ive done some photo shoot stuff cant remember exactly how much BUT i got no emails (just checked)
been a while since ive played because of waiting for updates,etc memory is a little rusty
ok i clicked around and some how added photos (couldnt before BUT some reason i had option to add photos and so i did and now got an email)
I just checked my save files.Based on them,I think you need to complete the photoshoots with Katie,Serena and Claire( not Amy ) and upload them on your portfolio. Only then you will get an email from Amber.There will be options for Serena and Claire for photoshoots when you visit them but Katie will specifically be available on Sundays.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
I am missing the last photoshoot in the photostudio. Can some one help me?
Dunno, I'd like to know this too. It's supposed to involve a certain preggo assistant but there's nothing there? Every storyline done, the phoenix scene done. All photosets done and uploaded(except the last one, obviously). No options at all under "Clients" or "Friends". Doesn't seem to matter what day or time I'm supposed to check. Even if it did there's absolutely no indication when/where since she's not a main story character, so no hints available.

Maybe I just have a bugged save?

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have talk to her every day every time of day and nothing.
Dunno, I'd like to know this too. It's supposed to involve a certain preggo assistant but there's nothing there? Every storyline done, the phoenix scene done. All photosets done and uploaded. No options at all under "Clients" or "Friends". Doesn't seem to matter what day or time I'm supposed to check. Even if it did there's absolutely no indication when/where since she's not a main story character, so no hints available.

Maybe I just have a bugged save?
What are your studioprogress values?

Type studioprogress into console and tell me what number it spits out

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
What are your studioprogress values?

Type studioprogress into console and tell me what number it spits out
That's funny, mine says 22 but Chaos says 21. Last save I left off has everything up until the 3 new shoots this update, and starts at 20. Vex raises it to 21, Sam raises it to 22, and then I'm stuck.

Chaos, I noticed the Sam shoot only seems available after Claire's birthday event so maybe try that if you haven't already.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
That's funny, mine says 22 but Chaos says 21. Last save I left off has everything up until the 3 new shoots this update, and starts at 20. Vex raises it to 21, Sam raises it to 22, and then I'm stuck.

Chaos, I noticed the Sam shoot only seems available after Claire's birthday event so maybe try that if you haven't already.
I have Sam shoot already. I am done with all the content except for that last shoot

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017

One thing though, I got the Phoenix shoot, and the vampire shoot, before the second fairy shoot

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
0.12.1public downloaded from the mega link on the front page.
Upload your save and I'll take a look when I can tomorrow.

One thing though, I got the Phoenix shoot, and the vampire shoot, before the second fairy shoot
So are you missing any photoshoots with the girls on the MC's computer or any with the clients on the photostudio computer?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well now im stuck AGAIN..suppose to check on meg during the day and when i go says ive no reason to be there
ALSO suppose to hang out with amber by the pool when she is sunbathing BUT yet she never there

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes