May 14, 2020
ok possible spoiler for some who arnt far enough...Amy gets her vagina back but even though she has it back she still has a dick when you have fun with her in gym...bit of a fuck up this aint it

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
ok possible spoiler for some who arnt far enough...Amy gets her vagina back but even though she has it back she still has a dick when you have fun with her in gym...bit of a fuck up this aint it
As the cure is only temporary, no?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game is a hidden triumph for more niche kinks... Futa, FemDom, Latex, Pegging, Muscular women, monster girls - its got something for everyone and even stuff that i like which is almost ever catered for including cumflation and pregnant women. Im not far enough to see how those particular two are catered for or if they will be later updates but 10/10 to the dev based on what ive seen so far which was a sex scene with Phoenix which was much to my approval albeit sadly lacking in any animations (as was first Katie scene after waiting all that time which broke my heart a little) and of course Emily being added which made me fist bump for joy! No idea how much content i get with her but she should in all honesty be elevated to main harem ASAP (like all of those so far except Maybe Meg who seems bugged out as i cant actually continue her stort but seems its being worked on). Models look fantastic and especially love the gleen you get on the girls after theyre wet in the renders.

I think the only real flaw in the game is it doesnt actually present itself for what it is till a decent amount of time is spent in the game... if people want glorious sex club scenes they prob would not expect it coming in to this game with a cocky librarian who works most of all day, every day or Futa Pegging from a shy buff hottie who is curious about magic or indeed everything from fairies to vampires from a story about a guy kicked out of his house and moving in with his sister (its like two different games and kinda shows as bits like the Library basically get dropped and never featured again as far as i can tell when things move on to new content and places). Is this even a flaw? Yeah, i think so as those who love this kind of stuff will absolutely love this game but maybe dont realise its actually there for them if they put the work in.

Great game, need to spread the word a bit on this one as its one i stumbled upon by accident and the site clearly lacks a focus to find my kind of content (Unbirth, Cumflation, Pregnancy) and whilst the latter IS there as a tag you find 90% of the time its locked behind some ending for a couple of stills after hours upon hours of playtime just to access so you dont trust it more often than not. This game though? None of that shit - it adds a literally pregnant sexpot who is confident in her body and teasing like a queen, no need for logic to ignore 9 months of game time, someone actually did what i often request and just add a hot pregnant woman instead of trying to write around the MC making them. There is no need to do that every time or at least offer an alternative meanwhile and honestly Emily is probably the prettiest character in the whole game so its a massive win.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New upload with bug fixes can be downloaded here, only needs to be downloaded if you hit either of the two game breaking bugs mentioned
I must say I'm extremely lucky to not encounter any bugs even when download the first verion without any bugfix, and I'm so love with the yatch event and hopefully we could have that Side character girl (forgot her name) to become 1 of the main girl in the future updates
Ps: Meg human form look kinda weird tho and maybe need to be rework a little bit, at least her demon form still the best

Reactions: PTGames

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
i have finish all photo modeling event and amber still doesnt show, what can i do pls help me
Continue with story if any still available. Check studio each time of the day every day. Make sure you bought everything in the store.

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
Continue with story if any still available. Check studio each time of the day every day. Make sure you bought everything in the store.
i've already done all shots i have buyed all things on shop and everything, i have 2 weeks that im skipping and it doesnt show any studio

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You need to go to the pizza place in the afternoon and ask Serena to model for you, then the email from Amber will show up.
Yup this, email will show up after you upload it and then sleep.

RoseBleed

Dec 8, 2019
That's a bug, which event did you do last? Occasionally I miss a variable check and accidentally allow events to be done at times they shouldn't be, which then pushes the time counter over the acceptable parameters, breaking the navigation. It can be fixed by using a console command "tod = 4" if you know how to open the console. If you don't, let me know and I'll explain it :)

If you don't want to be an ass, don't act like one. As for the content added, I'm sure you could surmise from the number of people commenting here about new content, that new content has in fact been added. If you can't figure out what to do, just ask. Don't come in here swearing and accusing me of not doing any work when I clearly have been. That's just offensive and frankly makes you look dumb.

If you want help figuring out what you're stuck with, then ask politely. Otherwise feel free to ditch the game, as I'm sure many people in here can attest, I'm always happy to help people out, even when they're playing pirated versions they shouldn't, but I won't tolerate people being rude and offensive.

So what exactly are you stuck with? I can't help with just "photoshoot stuff"
Hey, thanks for the reply :) I'd appreciate it if you could explain how to open the console, I'm not all too familiar with Ren'py aside from having played a "few" VNs.
Thanks in advance!

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hey, thanks for the reply :) I'd appreciate it if you could explain how to open the console, I'm not all too familiar with Ren'py aside from having played a "few" VNs.
Thanks in advance!
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Download Unrenpy from there and extract it, then place it inside the "Game" folder of Lunars chosen and run it. Follow the on screen instructions to activate the console. Then once done, run the game and load your save before pressing Shift + o to open console :)

Reactions: RoseBleed

RoseBleed

Dec 8, 2019
Reactions: PTGames
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes