thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
Hey. That's too bad you don't like it. I want to bring to your attention that the tags [Anal Sex] and [Futa / Trans] have always been on this thread.

If those are not part of what you enjoy, then by all means delete the game, un-watch the thread, ignore the thread so you won't be bothered by it any longer. I am sure you will find SOMETHING on this site you can enjoy.

But since those tags were on the thread, in response to the vitriol you have ejected from your frothy lips, all I can say is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[anal] Tag = literally everybody sodomizing everybody else at every possible moment.

[pregnancy] tag = one character appears pregnant in two or three frames

hmmm.... who could *possibly* be upset at how misleading this is? Let's mock the crap out of them!

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
I hate the giant circlejerk these threads become for some games.

I don't mind that the focus of the game changed, the fetishes are still fine to me but it's absolutely a major turn-off for other people. And yes, it's fine to warn those people that the game steers in one direction as you play it more.

Stop acting like these games are your identity and you are personally attacked when someone else doesn't like it.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I hate the giant circlejerk these threads become for some games.

I don't mind that the focus of the game changed, the fetishes are still fine to me but it's absolutely a major turn-off for other people. And yes, it's fine to warn those people that the game steers in one direction as you play it more.

Stop acting like these games are your identity and you are personally attacked when someone else doesn't like it.
I think the issue is more how over the top the criticisms can be. For example, claiming characters are being raped, when not only is it clear that all the characters are happy to go along with what's happening (Which is intentionally written that way), but also the majority of content the MC is involved in that devolves from the "normal" is optional. Or the complaint about the anal gaping, that is shown once in a single scene and at no other time. Sure, it might not be someone's cup of tea, but in a game that quite clearly shows a huge variety of content types as you play, long before you get to that scene, it should be obvious there may be one or two things that people aren't going to like.

Or take the complaint about the pregnancy content. There is currently one pregnant woman in the game, yes, but there is also an entire storyline being hinted at about getting a character pregnant. So the complaint is pretty strange as it's clear there's real pregnancy content coming. Really it's just a complaint that I haven't put the content they want in first.

I have no issue with constructive criticism, I get a lot of it and it's really helpful. If someone says "I dislike this because of this, this is how I think it can be improved" I will 100% listen to that and try and take it on board. If people just come in going "this sucks, I dislike this and this and this" with no suggestions of improvement, that doesn't help anyone. Which a lot of people that follow the game have seen time and time again and is something they've seen me address on multiple occasions. That's why a lot of them jump on people that come here just to complain, because it doesn't help anyone.

I have no problem with people saying they dislike content or they don't want to play anymore, that's just the nature of game development. Would I like to make something that everyone enjoys? Of course, but that's just not realistic. I have limited time and can't make every bit of content optional, even if I would love to. The only thing I ask, is if people don't want to play the game, they either just leave quietly or tell me and give constructive feedback.

Edit: A further example is the complaint about the secret images mostly having futa's, like that's something I intentionally did despite the fact they're clearly marked as commissions that aren't canon to the game. If someone wants more characters that aren't futa's in the commissioned images, then commission an image that isn't a futa. Otherwise, I have zero control over what people request on something they've paid for, outside of extreme circumstances of course.

agora24

Dec 27, 2017
Hello
Look around Serena's workshop what to do no interaction possible in the worksho thank you for your response

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hello
Look around Serena's workshop what to do no interaction possible in the worksho thank you for your response
Looking around her workshop is for finding the secret images, which can only be found after reaching certain story events. It's best to look for them once you've finished all the current content, as they will all be available to find at that point.

Visit Serena in the afternoons to talk to her for story content.

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
I think the issue is more how over the top the criticisms can be. For example, claiming characters are being raped, when not only is it clear that all the characters are happy to go along with what's happening (Which is intentionally written that way), but also the majority of content the MC is involved in that devolves from the "normal" is optional. Or the complaint about the anal gaping, that is shown once in a single scene and at no other time. Sure, it might not be someone's cup of tea, but in a game that quite clearly shows a huge variety of content types as you play, long before you get to that scene, it should be obvious there may be one or two things that people aren't going to like.

Or take the complaint about the pregnancy content. There is currently one pregnant woman in the game, yes, but there is also an entire storyline being hinted at about getting a character pregnant. So the complaint is pretty strange as it's clear there's real pregnancy content coming. Really it's just a complaint that I haven't put the content they want in first.

I have no issue with constructive criticism, I get a lot of it and it's really helpful. If someone says "I dislike this because of this, this is how I think it can be improved" I will 100% listen to that and try and take it on board. If people just come in going "this sucks, I dislike this and this and this" with no suggestions of improvement, that doesn't help anyone. Which a lot of people that follow the game have seen time and time again and is something they've seen me address on multiple occasions. That's why a lot of them jump on people that come here just to complain, because it doesn't help anyone.

I have no problem with people saying they dislike content or they don't want to play anymore, that's just the nature of game development. Would I like to make something that everyone enjoys? Of course, but that's just not realistic. I have limited time and can't make every bit of content optional, even if I would love to. The only thing I ask, is if people don't want to play the game, they either just leave quietly or tell me and give constructive feedback.

Edit: A further example is the complaint about the secret images mostly having futa's, like that's something I intentionally did despite the fact they're clearly marked as commissions that aren't canon to the game. If someone wants more characters that aren't futa's in the commissioned images, then commission an image that isn't a futa. Otherwise, I have zero control over what people request on something they've paid for, outside of extreme circumstances of course.
Another Issue with some of these people is that they can get very toxic when it comes to the problems they have, I saw few months back a well known modder of this site had their pateron taken down and end up going off the grind for awhile all because a key part of their mod that people liked was removed because they were having issues getting the code to work properly.

It just becomes really sad that with games like these it is well known that they will never please everybody and rather than quietly ignore they will post all about how upset they are

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
Look, I agree with most of everything you've said. Some of that criticism is unwarranted or false. I don't want to defend that opinion too much because I don't personally share it. I (mostly) LIKE the content focus right now.

My problem is with the hardcore users that crystallize around a game and talk down everyone who wants to offer an opposing opinion. It happens so often around this site.

In this particular case, the game started out more vanilla and is going further into fetish territory. People are naturally going to be put off by that. That's why content warnings from other users are perfectly acceptable. And no, the site tags don't give enough info. It's disingenous to pretend they do.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Look, I agree with most of everything you've said. Some of that criticism is unwarranted or false. I don't want to defend that opinion too much because I don't personally share it. I (mostly) LIKE the content focus right now.

My problem is with the hardcore users that crystallize around a game and talk down everyone who wants to offer an opposing opinion. It happens so often around this site.

In this particular case, the game started out more vanilla and is going further into fetish territory. People are naturally going to be put off by that. That's why content warnings from other users are perfectly acceptable. And no, the site tags don't give enough info. It's disingenous to pretend they do.
Saying things like there is rape in the game (when there isn't) or that "it was good until the futa and anal", like Serena and Amy weren't there since earlier releases, hardly amounts to a opinion. It is simply baseless slander because someone didn't liked the content.

TAGs works well when the person reading them is well intentioned. Don't like anal or futa/trans then avoid the thread. But no matter how much detail the mods put on them if the user is just intent on go to a thread just to proclaim his hatred of something that was properly tagged.

Also judging by the fact PTgames is steadly gaining more patrons(as see in graphtreon) i would say people aren't put off by that. :cool:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

You are right about content warnings from other users, but that only applies when people are complaining about things that are actually in the game/a problem. If someone dislikes anal or futa, that's fine, but someone complaining there's rape in the game when there is none is not acceptable and takes away from any valid criticisms that were had. I think that's where most of the people jumping down their throat is coming from, not because they think the game is flawless, which even I know it's far from.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, the more fetishes the better :cool:
There is everything in this game for everyone to be happy, the "vanilla" and the "hardcore". The "innocent" photo-session, and the SM stuff. I like diversity :cool:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I've been enjoying this game so far and plan to continue playing. However, as someone who really dislikes femdom, I wish that scene had been skippable. I know there isn't time to create an alternate scene, but just a quick screen giving the option to skip over it would have been nice.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.12 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys why i can't play Meg's story here is the save file it says go visit Meg on days but i can't go there

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
guys why i can't play Meg's story here is the save file it says go visit Meg on days but i can't go there
Update to the latest version, works fine for me with your save.

Reactions: gartal
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes