PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Any Fix for Navigation -Im stuck when go to Photostudio then tryed go back to home but i cant its only Garage >? is there any fix for this moving to park or other places is imposible ....
Were you playing V0.12.2? That shouldn't be possible to have happen anymore. If you know how to open console, type tod = 4 and that should fix your issue

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I am stuck in the game.

I finished Amy's storyline. For Claire, Katie and Serena, I need to continue Amber's. For that one, I'm asked to go to the club which I can't see on the map. I already went to the club two or three times. I have bought everything that is showing in the shop. I have never used console cheats and started playing 0.12.1 from start. I have only unlocked Gym, Librairy, Pizza, park and Amy/Claire's house.
I'm trying everything I can think of without success, check all locations all times, every days of the week. Checked my phone. But no new stuff. All photoshots are in the portfolio

I have attached my save (from 0.12.2 I hoped it would correct but it hasn't)
Are you sure you didn't use console as when you get to amyprogress 26, you can only continue by getting every character to the "I should continue the other characters storylines." stage first as it's a group event. It's impossible to finish Amy's storyline without doing that event without skipping by changing her progress counter. It's also the reason you can't continue Amber's storyline as she relies on the club being available, which requires you to have completed that group event.

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
Are you sure you didn't use console as when you get to amyprogress 26, you can only continue by getting every character to the "I should continue the other characters storylines." stage first as it's a group event. It's impossible to finish Amy's storyline without doing that event without skipping by changing her progress counter. It's also the reason you can't continue Amber's storyline as she relies on the club being available, which requires you to have completed that group event.
Totally, the game doesn't really need to cheat anyway. But I think I may trigger a bug at a time. Once I texted claire and someone else one after the other. I didn't read what it said but it didn't end with any of them coming to the house. Eventually, I had a diner with Claire if I remember correctly, but maybe this broke something. Do I have to update my save to reverse amy's progress ? I guess I can start over again even if I'd like not to have to.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Totally, the game doesn't really need to cheat anyway. But I think I may trigger a bug at a time. Once I texted claire and someone else one after the other. I didn't read what it said but it didn't end with any of them coming to the house. Eventually, I had a diner with Claire if I remember correctly, but maybe this broke something. Do I have to update my save to reverse amy's progress ? I guess I can start over again even if I'd like not to have to.
You could reset Amy's progress to 25 and play from there, I'm unsure if you've bugged Amber as well, but try that and see what happened. Just type amyprogress = 25 in console and see what happens.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Well I'm now all caught up. Didn't have any issues continuing game play from where I saved at end of V0.11
Got to thank Master of Puppets for his mod. Made it easier to spot the one render I missed in the Library.
Finally found out what Katie does for a living. Kinda makes sense.

PTGames, couple of questions;
  1. Will we be able to visit the yacht again in a future update?
  2. After visiting Phoenix one morning at Serena's workshop, where's the replay? Doesn't seem to be in the Stats and Replay on the computer.
  3. Will we be able to visit Phoenix again during the mornings from time to time?
Rather looking forward to how we are going to help Vee.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was cute seeing Meg acting all embarassed after Alex started praising and making a pass at her. :p

Vareta

May 31, 2020
Hi folks! I had played game twice in standard patch, v.0.08.o and v.0.10.1 With v.0.12Public I have tried adding Incest Patch droping patch.rpy file in ./game folder to see what happen. I noticed the the event when MC fixes Katie's Notebook replacing battery is taking longer to happen, also the pool scene on Wednesday evenings no Katie's topless images as well. Does Incest Patch mean that all events with MC and Katie will happen as usual, but taking more time because it demands higher grades of Katie's Comfort & Affection or mean that as MC being Katie's brother any kind of sexual event (hand jobs in living room for instance) between them will never happen?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Well I'm now all caught up. Didn't have any issues continuing game play from where I saved at end of V0.11
Got to thank Master of Puppets for his mod. Made it easier to spot the one render I missed in the Library.
Finally found out what Katie does for a living. Kinda makes sense.

PTGames, couple of questions;
  1. Will we be able to visit the yacht again in a future update?
  2. After visiting Phoenix one morning at Serena's workshop, where's the replay? Doesn't seem to be in the Stats and Replay on the computer.
  3. Will we be able to visit Phoenix again during the mornings from time to time?
Rather looking forward to how we are going to help Vee.
1. Hopefully, it is planned.
2. It's not in replays as I plan that to be a repeatable event eventually anyway, it was more of an introduction.
3. Yeah, see above :D

Hi folks! I had played game twice in standard patch, v.0.08.o and v.0.10.1 With v.0.12Public I have tried adding Incest Patch droping patch.rpy file in ./game folder to see what happen. I noticed the the event when MC fixes Katie's Notebook replacing battery is taking longer to happen, also the pool scene on Wednesday evenings no Katie's topless images as well. Does Incest Patch mean that all events with MC and Katie will happen as usual, but taking more time because it demands higher grades of Katie's Comfort & Affection or mean that as MC being Katie's brother any kind of sexual event (hand jobs in living room for instance) between them will never happen?
The patch isn't officially supported, but as far as I know, it doesn't change any requirements, it just replaces scenes.

Reactions: Vareta

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I tried this and no "Console" Ever came up at any point in time. I loaded the game and tried it in the main menu. So the bug is still persisting at this point. Is there another way to open the console. Or this it game over?
Somewhere within F95 is a couple versions of the unren file. To make it easier I've attach one of them.
  1. Unzip and put the UnRen.bat file in the same folder that the LunarsChosen.exe file is
  2. Double click UnRen.bat file
  3. Once open you'll see a list of 7 choices. Choice 3 is the one you want so type "3" then hit enter.
  4. Once It completes you'll see a message reading finished. Exit out of unren.
  5. Open the game and the "Shift+o" (the letter) should now work.

saadn890

Dec 11, 2020
How to Find Amber I have take photos of other 4 characters now i want to find amber to move my game forward
Help me pls

saadn890

Dec 11, 2020
Yep I have figured it out and almost completed everything now just wanted to meet meg but it says i dont have reason to visit meg.

Vareta

May 31, 2020
1. Hopefully, it is planned.
2. It's not in replays as I plan that to be a repeatable event eventually anyway, it was more of an introduction.
3. Yeah, see above :D

The patch isn't officially supported, but as far as I know, it doesn't change any requirements, it just replaces scenes.
Thank you! The Relationship between MC and Katie, as far I am being noticed, was just only friends like childhood neighbors from long time ago. Sometimes these relationships seam like a kind of brother and sister in terms of felling, because of that, in some of those re-encounters, I am experiencing one in my real personal life, is very hard to change quickly the relationship approach to other involving more intimacy, sexual attraction, and so on.. But, I am working on that to make naughty things happen in the real life too! ;) I will play all future versions in Standard Official Patch. :D

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes