Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.14:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTGames

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I met amy at the library and says I should meet her at the gym but no gym is showing up on the map? do I need to do something? or is this a bug

Never mind just realized i should go to the garage and use car. Doh

May 20, 2020
PTGames I found an interesting bug... basically the wrong event triggered.

Saturday Night I was in the Nightclub and selected the "Try to read somebody's mind" and the event for walking through the park triggered.

• Haha
Reactions: zh and 9inchz

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I gotta say the scene where serena, vee, and phoenix come to the MC with their ideas on how to deal with darla Im pretty disappointed that the player doesnt get to choose the game just chooses serenas idea

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I gotta say the scene where serena, vee, and phoenix come to the MC with their ideas on how to deal with darla Im pretty disappointed that the player doesnt get to choose the game just chooses serenas idea
The game is a very on rails experience. Your main choices are Futa or not. So outside of sex stuff you shouldn't expect much in the way of choices, especially if those choices make extra work for the dev. Like having 3 competing story versions for at least a couple releases.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
PTGames I found an interesting bug... basically the wrong event triggered.

Saturday Night I was in the Nightclub and selected the "Try to read somebody's mind" and the event for walking through the park triggered.
Yeah for me too but only when i try to do this before Claire last task in this update! After I did it on the next day after work fine the mind reading for me,so i don't know that was the problem or the specific day...
AndI found a bit mistake in Amber hints when said "talk to Katie about moving in on Saturday morning" that is Sunday morning for me when she doing yoga!

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes