sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Missing just one secret. Not all secret are related to "point and click".

At the moment:

- missing?
- katie bedroom - plate floor halfway between bed and wardrobe (saturday morning
- visit Amy at home (on friday afternoon)
- katie bedroom - plate floor right side, bottom
- library - first column on the left, upper wooden side

Reactions: MarinBladewing

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Missing just one secret. Not all secret are related to "point and click".

At the moment:

- missing?
- katie bedroom - plate floor halfway between bed and wardrobe (saturday morning
- visit Amy at home (on friday afternoon)
- katie bedroom - plate floor right side, bottom
- library - first column on the left, upper wooden side
See the post I just made.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Ugh, that last secret (43, bottom row 3rd from left), was a real PITA to find. I ended up poking through the game code to find it, not intuitive at all. The rest of the secrets are plenty fun to do.

Win 3 games of the match cards on the computer
I still haven't found about a third of them myself, and I'm using the cheat.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
please share the game on mega, i like the game but only trust mega to download h games from f95zone.

GBunny66

Dec 4, 2018
I'm stuck waiting for Amber to get in touch about the studio. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using v 14.
Thank you i should add that all the other character hints say to do the other characters' storylines first....so I'm still waiting for Amber to get in touch.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Ugh, that last secret (43, bottom row 3rd from left), was a real PITA to find. I ended up poking through the game code to find it, not intuitive at all. The rest of the secrets are plenty fun to do.

Win 3 games of the match cards on the computer
Thanks!

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm stuck waiting for Amber to get in touch about the studio. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using v 14.
Thank you i should add that all the other character hints say to do the other characters' storylines first....so I'm still waiting for Amber to get in touch.
Make sure you've uploaded every available photoshoot. If there are any missing, you need to upload the photos if you've taken them already or do the photoshoot, then upload.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes