Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
If there isn't a secret image for it, then it probably isn't one that you find by clicking on it in the world. Is that one the one you get by reading Katie's mind on Saturday at the pool or when you sleep with her?
I've done both of those things. And as far I can tell, finished all of the current content, including a few more hours after the current story line (thank you dev(s)). Looking through the game folders, that image should be Amber sitting on a bench, but I have no idea how where to find it in game or how to acquire it.

kazekage8

Sep 7, 2017
I've done both of those things. And as far I can tell, finished all of the current content, including a few more hours after the current story line (thank you dev(s)). Looking through the game folders, that image should be Amber sitting on a bench, but I have no idea how where to find it in game or how to acquire it.
I remember getting one of the secret images when you pass time in the park, but I don't remember which image it gives you.

Reactions: Lust Demon

omgid

Jan 30, 2021
Stuck.

'I should wait for Amber to check that photostudio'.
All other girls hints say 'I should continue other characters storylines'.
Amy got 4 photo sessions, Claire - 3, Katie - 4, Serena - 3, Amber - 2.

Can't find anything to progress further.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Stuck.

'I should wait for Amber to check that photostudio'.
All other girls hints say 'I should continue other characters storylines'.
Amy got 4 photo sessions, Claire - 3, Katie - 4, Serena - 3, Amber - 2.

Can't find anything to progress further.
More than likely you're missing a photoshoot. Check and see if there's a question mark for Amy. If there is, you'll need to buy an item at the store to complete the photoshoot.

Man on a cock

Nov 26, 2019
Good game, would love to see Phoenix in replay section as because i rly loved the scene with phoenix turning the mc to female and topping him but can be replayed only when replaying the whole game a getting to that point.

Reactions: lilimcant

omgid

Jan 30, 2021
More than likely you're missing a photoshoot. Check and see if there's a question mark for Amy. If there is, you'll need to buy an item at the store to complete the photoshoot.
OK I FOUND A BUG.

I was stuck because I've already purchased Dream outfit for Amy and did her photoshoot in it. After starting new game and not rushing things I finally got an email from Amber.

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
finished the last update and was very impressed.
futa content was well balanced in my opinion
i look forward and hope the balance between sub and dom is retained(y)

Reactions: crocro0000
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes