Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Is there a reason why Missy, Vex and Sam aren't in the main menu dancing thingy? You'd think, with their previous appearances, they'd take precedence over newer characters like Phoenix, Vee and Darla.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ignore this post if its already known, but in ambers pool event with katie her name switch very often to amy.
Not really a bug and nothing gamebreaking, just a little confusing.
Mentioned a number of times, apparently it's an issue with the patch.

Tiziano3000

Apr 13, 2020
I'm just trying to use the ones posted in the "cheat code" section of the OP. If those are old, can you tell me what the up-to-date ones are?
The Dev is changes them every update more or less.

These are the new ones:

"dineroporfavor"= 1000$
"loveshack" = Affection (Katie) + 10

And the Futa codes:

"FCA" = Futa activated
"FCD" = Futa deactivated

"youcanthide" = Unlocks all secrets (Some are Futa)

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Well, I'm stuck! The MC's computer tells me to invite Amy over, but I never get the opportunity. Same with Amber, I should invite her to the pool, but it never happens.
Can someone help me out here?

Reactions: Loganfin

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Lost my saves for this a while ago, not sure what happened. Finally had the chance to play through the current build. Really enjoying it, and usually not into some of the grind games, but 'the grind' isn't tat hard. The photo shoots really help bring in the money, but it did take a LONG time to get all the stuff for the Club. Anyways, really enjoying this and looking forward to more. Not sure who's the biggest tease though... between Serena and Katie the MC must almost always have blue balls lol

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
This game was good more than a year ago, and now it's great. Aside from the futa discussion which is indeed totally avoidable but actually even fun here and there, I just wanted to give a shoutout to the developer that he's in a good track with this. Of course there are some mild negative situations - like the fact that after having sex with the sister the only things available are a kiss at the pool and a handjob on the living room -, but overall you're doing great so keep going...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
got a bit of a buzz, sitting in my chair playing the game.... after a bit i realized i just just watching the load screen doing the hippie hippie shake. . . . . . i may just stick with it a while ...
Go to bed VN, i think you are drunk. :LOL: :LOL:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So my question is if you enable futa; Does futa fucks you in the ass or you are fucking her only? I'm not into futa at all so I will disable it but I'm just curious

Reactions: Shoreman01

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So my question is if you enable futa; Does futa fucks you in the ass or you are fucking her only? I'm not into futa at all so I will disable it but I'm just curious
Both, although being fucked is entirely optional.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Both, although being fucked is entirely optional.
Is futa a main character or she is just a side character? I want to disable it but I don't want to miss much content. Can we make her a girl again? Like removing her dick with a magic or something? Or she will be a Futa forever? Also if we disable her content and later she somehow turns into a girl, can we romance her after that?

Reactions: GmFn1869

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Is futa a main character or she is just a side character? I want to disable it but I don't want to miss much content. Can we make her a girl again? Like removing her dick with a magic or something? Or she will be a Futa forever? Also if we disable her content and later she somehow turns into a girl, can we romance her after that?
Later on there are times when you can temporarily remove her penis and have sex with her but I think its only a one or two times so far. I believe based on conversation with the character (her name is Amy) that later in the game you ill have an option to permanently get her penis removed.

However, like PTGames above, being fucked is optional on her route. Even if the dickgirl thing isn't your fetish I would check out the route because it's an interesting character, and you could always skip the sex scenes as well, until you get to the non-penis ones, but that's your call.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You can disable futa and you won't miss any content. You will see a single image showing she is a futa after which you can choose to keep it on or off. Story wise you will get the same story, but won't see any futa content so it all still makes sense, but there is less sexy content with her until she becomes female again, after which there's plenty of non futa scenes with her.

Reactions: GmFn1869

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You can disable futa and you won't miss any content. You will see a single image showing she is a futa after which you can choose to keep it on or off. Story wise you will get the same story, but won't see any futa content so it all still makes sense, but there is less sexy content with her until she becomes female again, after which there's plenty of non futa scenes with her.

Oh she permanently becomes female again at the current build of the game? That's cool I'll definetly check this game out then. CGI's looks amazing. Really thank you for the info!

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
game starts Real slow, Nothing to do for several days... then a whole LOT to do. okay, now i am not a fan of Dick Girls. (Futa in this game) yet when asked to keep or end futa option iwas somehow thinking .. Funatari (m/f..both) so i said ok lets give it a go maybe a few scenes here and there....NOPE... SO MANY DICKS.... hot chicks and 'monster dicks' that is what you get in this game. wanted to give Amy something special... OH!? .... her dicki s almost as big as mine (wait for it...) she said she 'Wants me' .. in 'her' ass... um what about the pussy?? would that be okay Amy... wait, NO pussy.... fuck this!
... i did ... but eww, that just isn't for me... did i mention So Many Dick scenes?
well potential for a dick up the ass every 5 min of play... sorry, i know it's my fault for choosing 'futa' content, but fuck me! ... and 'she' did ... ( crying myself to sleep)...
but otherwise good game

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
game starts Real slow, Nothing to do for several days... then a whole LOT to do. okay, now i am not a fan of Dick Girls. (Futa in this game) yet when asked to keep or end futa option iwas somehow thinking .. Funatari (m/f..both) so i said ok lets give it a go maybe a few scenes here and there....NOPE... SO MANY DICKS.... hot chicks and 'monster dicks' that is what you get in this game. wanted to give Amy something special... OH!? .... her dicki s almost as big as mine (wait for it...) she said she 'Wants me' .. in 'her' ass... um what about the pussy?? would that be okay Amy... wait, NO pussy.... fuck this!
... i did ... but eww, that just isn't for me... did i mention So Many Dick scenes?
well potential for a dick up the ass every 5 min of play... sorry, i know it's my fault for choosing 'futa' content, but fuck me! ... and 'she' did ... ( crying myself to sleep)...
but otherwise good game
Why not try playing again without futa content :p

• Angry
Reactions: acondo
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes