Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well...the savegame has a variable for futa...so you can go back, you just need to change the 1 to 0...but you may have leftovers in the gallery and i dont know how it would play out with already started storylines...

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Well...the savegame has a variable for futa...so you can go back, you just need to change the 1 to 0...but you may have leftovers in the gallery and i dont know how it would play out with already started storylines...
Everything has a check, so turning futa content off should remove it from galleries, replays, photoshoots, secrets etc. Storylines shouldn't be effected.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good to know for those above ^^
Personally i disabled futa as soon as i had the chance to do it...i'm not into dicks ;)

Reactions: Shoreman01

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Why not try playing again without futa content :p
this was my second full play through (i tend to start new game when not played in a while) ... and the first time i 'allowed' futa in a game. . . . oh, my ass hurts just thinking about it... no wait, that's just hemoriods. ..

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I really love the game so far and the 'futa-off' option works perfectly. The only downside for me is lack of romance so far. Will we have more intimate loving relationships with some of the girls as the story progress or we always stay as fuck buddies or friends with benefits with the girls PTGames ? I would love to see girls fall in love with MC and MC fall in love with some of the girls

Reactions: Acheron32

djwolf1

Feb 24, 2020
It seems that I have hit upon a bug. At the Library and at the gym, I get the option to "Look around" presumably to interact with the girls. Unfortunately, after five hours of clicking on every conceivable spot in the image I get no option to actually move from this screen. I installed the "Finding secrets" mod and no joy. I searched the net and no one else has mentioned this. Clearly, I am bugged. I have rebooted the game, returned to an earlier save, and asked for help... Nothing. Perhaps the next update may have this sorted.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It seems that I have hit upon a bug. At the Library and at the gym, I get the option to "Look around" presumably to interact with the girls. Unfortunately, after five hours of clicking on every conceivable spot in the image I get no option to actually move from this screen. I installed the "Finding secrets" mod and no joy. I searched the net and no one else has mentioned this. Clearly, I am bugged. I have rebooted the game, returned to an earlier save, and asked for help... Nothing. Perhaps the next update may have this sorted.
Is there not a little map in the bottom corner to leave that screen? "Look around" is an option to find secret images.

djwolf1

Feb 24, 2020
Yes there is. When I click on it it takes me out of the Gym or library. Going back in I get the "Look around" option again. Okay... Still, I installed that mod from this site that outlines secrets and there are no secret images at either the gym or the library... Strange. So, it's not to see the women at those sites?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yes there is. When I click on it it takes me out of the Gym or library. Going back in I get the "Look around" option again. Okay... Still, I installed that mod from this site that outlines secrets and there are no secret images at either the gym or the library... Strange. So, it's not to see the women at those sites?
Nope, just for finding secrets, many of which require you to reach certain progress points before they become locatable

Reactions: Shoreman01

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
I dug around folks and I have discovered that the codes have been changed for this version, but I won't tell them out in public for respect of our esteemed developer, though if you want them badly enough and don't wanna dig yourself message me direct the ones that are unchanged is the futa activation and deactivation overrides

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Iknowyoursecrets ivalid code :x
See the post, 2 above your own:
I dug around folks and I have discovered that the codes have been changed for this version, but I won't tell them out in public for respect of our esteemed developer, though if you want them badly enough and don't wanna dig yourself message me direct the ones that are unchanged is the futa activation and deactivation overrides

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone having any luck finding secret 35 (second page, #9)?
Nope. I DL'ed the star shaped mod to make finding them easier. I'm at the end of the game. Oddly, I found the pic for the location wasn't even in the folder. I copied one to the name it should be, jacked it to 128X128 pixels and ran around everywhere I can and still no dice.

This is easily in my top 5, if not my top 3 favorites. The only other issue I've had than the above, is that there's a section toward the end of main story line where the speaker text says "Amy" but it's actually "Amber", IIRC. Other than that, Hell even with that, it's been fun.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nope. I DL'ed the star shaped mod to make finding them easier. I'm at the end of the game. Oddly, I found the pic for the location wasn't even in the folder. I copied one to the name it should be, jacked it to 128X128 pixels and ran around everywhere I can and still no dice.

This is easily in my top 5, if not my top 3 favorites. The only other issue I've had than the above, is that there's a section toward the end of main story line where the speaker text says "Amy" but it's actually "Amber", IIRC. Other than that, Hell even with that, it's been fun.
If there isn't a secret image for it, then it probably isn't one that you find by clicking on it in the world. Is that one the one you get by reading Katie's mind on Saturday at the pool or when you sleep with her?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes