darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Lunars Chosen [v0.10.1 Patreon] [PTGames] - Original Size: 838MB

Compressed version for PC (273MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
can't visit claire's house in evenning, only amy appear as an option while it's said in hint that i need to visit claire , all others chars have been completed

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
so when all the hints say i should focus on someone else's story does that mean im done for now?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want the big muscular demon.

It's the one big problem with having a thing for muscle women, they are so very rare in games and when they do appear they are rarely ever main girls.

I am a simple gal with simple tastes, gimme some muscle bitches.

I like toned, I like the girls that are already in his harem but damn does that giant demon look so fucking hot. Gimme gimme gimme gimme.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Aren't we all greedy by that logic, wanting to get a game for free when the Dev has worked hard on it and releasing it to people who pay for it? He doesn't owe us anything you know
You are aware thats a falacy right?
In its foundation, yes you are on patreon used to have that premise.BUT, Not a single one here would support any game dev if it were not for getting the game, aka The actual client is there to get access to the game, not the dev. So in every respect, you pay for the game not the dev. And this statement is 100% true if the dev has no other place to buy the game. Its a bungy statement to protect patreon from being responcible if a dev is a scammer.

This isnt a statement against the dev here in anyway, its merely an argument on the falacy of "supporting a dev" vs buying the game through patreon.

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You are aware thats a falacy right?
In its foundation, yes you are on patreon used to have that premise.BUT, Not a single one here would support any game dev if it were not for getting the game, aka The actual client is there to get access to the game, not the dev. So in every respect, you pay for the game not the dev. And this statement is 100% true if the dev has no other place to buy the game. Its a bungy statement to protect patreon from being responcible if a dev is a scammer.

This isnt a statement against the dev here in anyway, its merely an argument on the falacy of "supporting a dev" vs buying the game through patreon.
You're correct if the game (or a part of of it) is permanently behind the paywall but in the case of Lunar's Chosen that isn't the case, it's an early access benefit (along with the right to vote on polls and other things I'm too lazy to check). The game is free a couple of weeks after the paid version although it will lack the hidden renders when it's released.

The comment you're replying too was a response to an individual who believed that, since the paywalled Patreon version had been leaked to a pirate site, the dev somehow owed them the bugfixed version immediately. That person is best ignored.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Patron Custom rewards being added to the game as secrets was really cool and fun. Only downside is the quality of the pics are no where near as good as the ones that were uploaded on discord. Screenshot is the only option but quality is eh

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys little help..... :) I couldn't meet claire at evening. What should i do ?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Updated my typo list on post 1,824 to include final photo shoot.

I technically should probably have also fixed photoshoot as photo shoot, but I figure you can do a find replace for those.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes