Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Paytron is like Kickstarter, you pay, in advance, for something that may never be built and shipped out.
It's an investment, not an acutal purchase. Folks ALWAYS forget that. Both for Kickstarter and for paytron.

Anyhow, the update was nice. Felt a bit short but I think it it due to the photo shoots.
They are as much work as other scenes, so great update.
I am not a big fan of Serena but Missy, Emily and Meg got some screen time, yeah!

Reactions: FookU2

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
can't visit claire's house in evenning, only amy appear as an option while it's said in hint that i need to visit claire , all others chars have been completed
how do i hang out with claire in the evening. whenever i try it only gives me option to visit amy
can't go to see Claire in the evening
Guys little help..... :) I couldn't meet claire at evening. What should i do ?
Update to v0.10.1 Patreon and it will work :).
Got the same problem and it was saved after the update

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You're correct if the game (or a part of of it) is permanently behind the paywall but in the case of Lunar's Chosen that isn't the case, it's an early access benefit (along with the right to vote on polls and other things I'm too lazy to check). The game is free a couple of weeks after the paid version although it will lack the hidden renders when it's released.

The comment you're replying too was a response to an individual who believed that, since the paywalled Patreon version had been leaked to a pirate site, the dev somehow owed them the bugfixed version immediately. That person is best ignored.
I think the point he's making is that regardless of whether the dev paywalls the game, releases it early for patrons, or releases it to everyone at the same time, we wouldn't be patrons if he wasn't making a game at all. Which is kind of a trivial point, really.

All I can say on the topic is that if it were me, I suspect I would post the bugfix version here myself to minimise the amount of time the bugged version of my game is visible. People getting a negative impression of the game like that is really bad for you.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think the point he's making is that regardless of whether the dev paywalls the game, releases it early for patrons, or releases it to everyone at the same time, we wouldn't be patrons if he wasn't making a game at all. Which is kind of a trivial point, really.

All I can say on the topic is that if it were me, I suspect I would post the bugfix version here myself to minimise the amount of time the bugged version of my game is visible. People getting a negative impression of the game like that is really bad for you.
I'll let the dev speak for himself

You mean when I release an update to a version that should be Patreons only and was leaked here? Yep, totally greedy. Even though I'm here providing support and help with a version that has been pirated and shouldn't even be available to the public yet. How dare I!

Not to mention if I posted the update here, I could have my Patreon page suspended as it breaks their rules to give out content people have pledged for...

So you'll have to wait for it to leak. Maybe someones already sent the mods the update. Maybe it's just waiting on the update to be posted by them, rather than waiting on me. I'm not saying that's the case, but maybe it's an option... Maybe...

Edit: Alternately, you could pay and get the legitimate version of the game and support the creators who's games you enjoy for free. Radical idea I know ;)

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
so when all the hints say i should focus on someone else's story does that mean im done for now?
That you need to focus on the others characters and the story of the character which it said "You need to complete other character's storyline" will be unlocked at a moment

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
stuck in a loop can only visit my room mate on saturday afternoons all the others says work on other chars storys
then theres one chick i havent even met yet ..so is this the end of the end of the game or does this loop eventually end?

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
I want the big muscular demon.

It's the one big problem with having a thing for muscle women, they are so very rare in games and when they do appear they are rarely ever main girls.

I am a simple gal with simple tastes, gimme some muscle bitches.

I like toned, I like the girls that are already in his harem but damn does that giant demon look so fucking hot. Gimme gimme gimme gimme.
Just wait maybe there will have more contents, the dev added a poll on Patreon to vote for additionnal content in the next update

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
stuck in a loop can only visit my room mate on saturday afternoons all the others says work on other chars storys
then theres one chick i havent even met yet ..so is this the end of the end of the game or does this loop eventually end?
Continue the story of the characters you can and at a moment you will me the chick and the others storylines will be there too

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Yeah, nice update, and some sexy shots with preggo Emily was the high point. Very much hoping for more content with her in the future. As for the previous poster who wanted more screen time for Megs (pink demon lass): I'm on the fence with that one. Unlike the previous poster I'm not attracted to big muscular women at all, but I was fascinated by Megs' horse cock, so I would very much like more content with Meg if that makes a reappearance (equal parts frightened and aroused I guess). If she remains dickless I'm probbaly going to skip her content.

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
That you need to focus on the others characters and the story of the character which it said "You need to complete other character's storyline" will be unlocked at a moment
The thing is all of the hints say that at the point im in

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
The thing is all of the hints say that at the point im in
It's weird because I have accomplished all the stories from the update and now I have the "no more content from this update. Vote for X in the poll to get more content added in the next update" message for each character on the hints board. When I had your message I always had one character which have sth to do to go forwards on the story

Reactions: Grelk

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
I want the big muscular demon.

It's the one big problem with having a thing for muscle women, they are so very rare in games and when they do appear they are rarely ever main girls.

I am a simple gal with simple tastes, gimme some muscle bitches.

I like toned, I like the girls that are already in his harem but damn does that giant demon look so fucking hot. Gimme gimme gimme gimme.
I'm sure we'll get more Meg in the future, but the real question is when will she get her horse cock back. You can't just tease us with a first encounter like that and then take the cock way.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes