mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Any word on the latest photoevent gallery not showing up?
I had no problem, with v10.0. No save, and full run through. I had some points where I was lost and not doing all the photo events. Had to click on the computer at the photo gallery, hire the lady (didn't do that) then I had dozens of new photo events show up. Also had to check morning, day, night, (as well as friends/clients) as they showed up at different times for each of the 2 photo shoots at the gallery.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This game amazes me. I am quite surprised at the amount of content found into a V0.10.1. :p (y)

Amy, Claire and Serena are my favorites. Got to hand it to the dev for actually showing a switch transwoman (Amy) and for all the bondage content with Claire. But i need more Serena content too. :love:

Really enjoyed the introduction of Meg, she is a very hot muscle woman. Plus i really like her insight on the Lunar goddess, about how she may just be a bored bitch who takes pleasure in seeing what Alex does with his newly acquired magic powers and the target on his back. It was interesting because even Serena didn't talk much about this goddess, prefering to focus on her reaserch about Alex's magic.
She is easily rising to be between my favorites. :love:

ps: I should also mention Emily. I really find a pregnant woman's body hot. :love:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
All very true...however...as a musician, I've done a couple kickstarters in the past with bands I was in, and we always came through with what we promised. Way too many devs have burned patrons over the years, and it's harder to lay trust in people, these days. Yes, patreon is meant to collect donations to support a developer in their choice of art, but patreons are still deserving of a decent product, at least in my mind. I tried out Patreon in the past, both as a creator and as a donator, and just ended up leaving due to multiple different reasons. But, point being, as right as you are, I would still think more devs would want a higher completion rate than abandoned rate. lol
I don't think we need to worry about that. Looking at the sample size here (F95) we will see the marjority of devs don't abandon their games.;)

Reactions: FookU2

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have the same problem. And I've bought everything from the shop.
Edit: After looking at the code I think the problem is the webincome is below 100 so it doesn't start the studio event.
Just to make sure. Currently I have "Photos":
Amy: 4,
Claire: 0,
Katie: 4,
Serena: 3,
Amber: 2.
And the web income is currently at 73.
You're missing some shoots with Claire, she has 2(?) shoots before the studio opens I think. It's been a while since I've looked, but if you've done no shoots with her, you're definitely missing something.

Any word on the latest photoevent gallery not showing up?

It should work, I've not had any other reports of it not working. It does rely on hitting a certain progress point with Serena iirc. So finished her story line then go back and check at different times of day.

Reactions: Maestro91

Nash9nk5

Apr 7, 2020
help, i can't seem to progress with katie while my affection is high enough (60), she still didn't want me to touch her ass.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
help, i can't seem to progress with katie while my affection is high enough (60), she still didn't want me to touch her ass.
Have you tried not touching it, then touching it? You need to do that scene twice, picking one option, then the other. I don't remember which way round it is though.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Have you tried not touching it, then touching it? You need to do that scene twice, picking one option, then the other. I don't remember which way round it is though.
I think the pre-requisite is you have to have spied on her in the bathroom and been caught at least once. Then don't touch it the first week and then she will go topless, touch it again the next week and she will enjoy it (more perverted) and be topless.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not sure about Katie ,since she is the most sandbox-ish from the routes Alex have to follow, but can confirm you need to take turns between not touching and touching her ass. However i don't remember if there is another encounter you need to do with her (she isn't one of my favorites so i didn't bother trying to remember :LOL:).

<Code/>

Feb 27, 2020
To unlock that scene you need
katiecomfort = 2,
katieaffection <= 10;

To get katiecomfort to 2 you have to select "Don't touch it" the first time while having
katiecomfort = 1,
katieaffection <= 5.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I liked talking with the pixie Vex. Missy mentioned before but it was nice talking more about Serena being older than she looks because of her fairy ancestry .

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
Hi there. The hint for claire says that I should visit her at her place in the evening. But on the map her apartment is not visible. Is that a bug or do I need to de something?

Weipa

Jun 18, 2017
I have a missing photoshoot, the second from left is blank in my game, but I have all others.

Who is that, and how did you get it? I'd swear I took every opportunity to get photo shoots done, lol.
i dont really remeber, but it was in the beginning of the studio i think

iSwearSheWas18

Oct 13, 2018
PTGames
So i got a strange bug... I talked to Missy on a evening and now i don't see the rooms at home....
Can't rollback with mousewheel to be able to not talk to her to redo the bug...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
Hi there. The hint for claire says that I should visit her at her place in the evening. But on the map her apartment is not visible. Is that a bug or do I need to de something?
I have the same bug with claire and completly stuck because i unlock her place and have to visit her at evening. Morning and afternoon is available, on evening only Amy.. why claire is not in her place on evening ?

Reactions: LaBestia41

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
I have the same bug with claire and completly stuck because i unlock her place and have to visit her at evening. Morning and afternoon is available, on evening only Amy.. why claire is not in her place on evening ?
I cant see the apartment at all on the map.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Which version of the game are you on?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes