Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Hi there. The hint for claire says that I should visit her at her place in the evening. But on the map her apartment is not visible. Is that a bug or do I need to de something?
If you've never been to her place before then you need to use your car instead of the map. Click on the garage (not the map) and then the car and the option to "Visit Claire's apartment" will be available.

If you've been to her apartment and need to see her in the evening but she isn't available at her apartment in the evening...try her new club...that's where she is in the evenings after you find her the warehouse to set up in.

Reactions: vakarian-01

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
Actually, it has nothing to do with any of that. Just as you find clicking around empty places boring, I personally find clicking through continuous story without any break or change totally mind numbing. I am far more likely to pay attention to the story if it's broken up. If it's just one continuous VN, I'll just end up clicking through to the interesting bits, instead of reading any story.

It's not everyone's preference, which is fine :) No-one is ever going to create something that EVERYONE likes, we each prefer different things. This obviously isn't a game for you, which I'm sorry about, but it's bound to happen that some people will dislike it.

All I ask is don't just assume because you don't like something, it's done for nefarious purposes like artificially extending game length. If anything, the game would be longer than it is now without any free roam as there'd be zero locations to create, no code to be done, no map to be filled, no triggers to be coded, no hints system to create etc. It actually adds a hell of a lot more work to a game to have free roam than it would a straight up VN.

Currently it's only a side character who works for you who is already pregnant and you can do sexy photoshoots with, as well as one scene with a main character using magic to transform herself into being pregnant. I do have more plans for potential pregnancy plans later though.

I love this game, and like you said I do not find the ones that are linear clicking as fun. Plus, I love the ability to have side quests with different characters.

AMY is my favorite, do you know of any other games that use her in them? Yes, I mean the futa/trans version of her. Or, perhaps another game similar in style with the ability to check on characters and chose to have some fun(perhaps with competition, winners choice). I do like the trans/Futa optional games a ton. I just do not know which ones, nor any titles of ones with this same game style.?.?

any game suggestions, I like everything for the most part, I will just look at the genre tags to make sure it doesn't have one of my few nope genres.?
thanks

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I love this game, and like you said I do not find the ones that are linear clicking as fun. Plus, I love the ability to have side quests with different characters.

AMY is my favorite, do you know of any other games that use her in them? Yes, I mean the futa/trans version of her. Or, perhaps another game similar in style with the ability to check on characters and chose to have some fun(perhaps with competition, winners choice). I do like the trans/Futa optional games a ton. I just do not know which ones, nor any titles of ones with this same game style.?.?

any game suggestions, I like everything for the most part, I will just look at the genre tags to make sure it doesn't have one of my few nope genres.?
thanks

I'm glad you like the game :) Unfortunately, I can't really offer any suggestions. Since starting to create my own game, I've had very little time to check out many others. As for Amy, you won't find her in any other game, she was created by me, rather than using a premade bought character.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
I'm glad you like the game :) Unfortunately, I can't really offer any suggestions. Since starting to create my own game, I've had very little time to check out many others. As for Amy, you won't find her in any other game, she was created by me, rather than using a premade bought character.
well. KEEP CREATING !!! I am actually a non-adult fantasy writer, excuse my grammar and spelling it is ironically bad. Anyway, I wanted to say I really like the story aspect and many of the greater books I read use the multiple story line style to create the world for the audience. If creativety was linear then it would not be fantasy... it would just be math lol Keep doing what your doing and let that creativity flow!!!

Nighttrain2000

Jun 8, 2020
If you've never been to her place before then you need to use your car instead of the map. Click on the garage (not the map) and then the car and the option to "Visit Claire's apartment" will be available.

If you've been to her apartment and need to see her in the evening but she isn't available at her apartment in the evening...try her new club...that's where she is in the evenings after you find her the warehouse to set up in.
Where do I find her the warehouse to set up in?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Can someone help me?

I'm at a point where all the characters say I need to develop the other characters story except Claire which says hang out with her at her place in the evening, but whenever I try go there the only option is Amy. I can go during the morning and afternoon and see Claire and have some fun, but evening the only option is Amy. Night it's too late. I've purchased everything from the store and have 2 crystals. All the other characters are now waiting on the progress with Claire.
I've done one photoshoot at the studio with Katie and 1 with Serena. 2 client shoots, the demon and Emily.

Tried every single evening for 2 weeks with no luck.... feels like I've hit a bug or something has failed to trigger to move on. Already hung out with Claire the first time, when she invites you over and you fuck her.

I don't know how to proceed.

Last edited:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Where do I find her the warehouse to set up in?
You have to play Claire's story far enough and then search for it on your computer, then go talk to Claire again. I mean no disrespect but all of this is clear if you read the conversations OR if you check the "what's next" story guide on the computer.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Can someone help me?

I'm at a point where all the characters say I need to develop the other characters story except Claire which says hang out with her at her place in the evening, but whenever I try go there the only option is Amy. I can go during the morning and afternoon and see Claire and have some fun, but evening the only option is Amy. Night it's too late. I've purchased everything from the store and have 2 crystals. All the other characters are now waiting on the progress with Claire.
I've done one photoshoot at the studio with Katie and 1 with Serena. 2 client shoots, the demon and Emily.

Tried every single evening for 2 weeks with no luck.... feels like I've hit a bug or something has failed to trigger to move on. Already hung out with Claire the first time, when she invites you over and you fuck her.

I don't know how to proceed.
Check Clair at her club
You have to play Claire's story far enough and then search for it on your computer, then go talk to Claire again. I mean no disrespect but all of this is clear if you read the conversations OR if you check the "what's next" story guide on the computer.
That would be the "?" Button in the top left corner of the computer

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Check Clair at her club
That would be the "?" Button in the top left corner of the computer
What club?

If I click on the ? and then Claire. "I should go hang out with her at her house one evening."
if I click on any other character it says "I should continue the other characters storylines."
If I try search for anything on the computer it says I have nothing to look up.

If i try go anywhere in the car, it just says look at the map, so no new places for me.

I honestly think I've somehow broken the quest chain. There was a time I visited her and had the option of talk or photoshoot. I did photoshoot and now nothing.

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
What club?

If I click on the ? and then Claire. "I should go hang out with her at her house one evening."
if I click on any other character it says "I should continue the other characters storylines."
If I try search for anything on the computer it says I have nothing to look up.

If i try go anywhere in the car, it just says look at the map, so no new places for me.

I honestly think I've somehow broken the quest chain. There was a time I visited her and had the option of talk or photoshoot. I did photoshoot and now nothing.
You are definitely playing on Version V0.10.1? It says that on the main menu in the bottom right when you load the game? As there was a bug that left people unable to visit Claire in V0.10, but I put out a fix that some people have missed

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You are definitely playing on Version V0.10.1? It says that on the main menu in the bottom right when you load the game? As there was a bug that left people unable to visit Claire in V0.10, but I put out a fix that some people have missed
Nope.. V0.10 guess that explains it.
Will update.

thanks.

Edit.
thanks that solved it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTGames

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Then i have to say you did a great job. Amy's model is really pretty.:love:

Last edited:

mausolum

Sep 26, 2017
I feel I am stuck. The only hint I get (all others are: "you must progress the other storylines" is for Amber, and the hint is "Wait for Amber to check out the photostudio. In the meantime, I wonder if anyone else would be interested in modelling while I wait."

But I have waited and waited, and nothing. Any ideas?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I feel I am stuck. The only hint I get (all others are: "you must progress the other storylines" is for Amber, and the hint is "Wait for Amber to check out the photostudio. In the meantime, I wonder if anyone else would be interested in modelling while I wait."

That explains it. You need to keep looking for the other women to model for Alex. Check at different hours of the day and even on different days.
More likely that you are stuck on Katie, her events are more spread out than the other women since we don't know where she works.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

You probably need to buy an outfit to unlock the shoot with Amy you need to do.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes