Mar 27, 2019
anybody got a walkthrough for the game? I really hate games that don't have walkthroughs ....this game looks good but need that walkthrough so I don't ask silly question when I get stuck...I am about 70% percent sure I will get stuck at some point without a guide...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
anybody got a walkthrough for the game? I really hate games that don't have walkthroughs ....this game looks good but need that walkthrough so I don't ask silly question when I get stuck...I am about 70% percent sure I will get stuck at some point without a guide...
You don't really need a walkthrough for this game. There is already enough content with Amy, Claire and Serena spread out across the sandbox gameplay. Plus there are many other women who also have content in the game. So you will b unlikely to get stuck on the game.

The only one a bit harder is Rachel since you can only meet her at home after work.
Also make sure to buy the items online.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
There's an ingame hints system that pretty much tells you what to do.

Where do I have to be to practice photos with Katie?
The first shoots are in her bedroom on sunday evenings. You need to upload each photoshoot in order to unlock the next one.

Reactions: syh653 and Hordragg

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
You are definitely playing on Version V0.10.1? It says that on the main menu in the bottom right when you load the game? As there was a bug that left people unable to visit Claire in V0.10, but I put out a fix that some people have missed
I am playing V0.10.1 and I still can't visit Claire in the evening.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I am playing V0.10.1 and I still can't visit Claire in the evening.
What is her progress at? You can see it under her stats and replays screen. And what does the hint say?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
Her Progress is at 20, and the hint says "I should go hang out with Claire at her house one evening."
think you gotta get in your car at the evening time if the location is not yet seen on the Map. I am not 100% sure about it, I do recall having to do that for 2 places. If thats not it, then make sure you upload her photos too. I dont remember if the day matters

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Her Progress is at 20, and the hint says "I should go hang out with Claire at her house one evening."
Double check it definitely says "V0.10.1Patreon" on the main menu, as I have no idea why that bug would occur on the bugfixed version.

Mar 27, 2019
quick question the pics you take and upload the the pc ... katie has two Left but all the hints says thats all the game till update is it done or is there a more in game to do? they are I think two girls that have at least two more photo shots but can't trigger them need help katie is one the other is the girl you learn about magic from Sereana i think ...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
quick question the pics you take and upload the the pc ... katie has two Left but all the hints says thats all the game till update is it done or is there a more in game to do? they are I think two girls that have at least two more photo shots but can't trigger them need help katie is one the other is the girl you learn about magic from Sereana i think ...
Are you playing with transwomen content disabled? Some content is locked this way.

By the way, the hints should tell you what needs to be done.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
When all the hints say that, then you need to wait for the next update.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
what about the photo shoots that I don't have ...
If you still have square ? boxes in your photoshoot menus, then yes, you're missing shoots. Katie shouldn't need anything special to unlock her shoots if you have finished her story. Some require outfits to be bought from the shop for other characters. Remember, once you've unlocked the photostudio, all photoshoots are started there. Just check at different times of day asking about friends/clients. The day itself doesn't matter, just the time as different characters are available at different times.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes