PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
In content all the passages where the normal women change into futa, plus the majority of the secret images which are mostly futa we are not far from it.
Then disable it? You don't miss any story if you disable it.

As for the secret images, they're not under my control. They're patreon rewards, so it's up to the people requesting them what they contain.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Such a question, I'm playing version 0.10.1, the game is either buggy, or what, there are no actions beyond 3 photo sessions in the studio, all the characters are required to continue the plot with other characters, I can't invite anyone home, I can only have fun with the girls, I can't understand what to do next, can anyone tell me?
All 6 characters hints say continue with other characters? Why are you not playing the latest version?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Don't know if you found them but the first one you have to walk in the park in the afternoon I think and the second one you have to visit Amy at her house, don't know if time of day matters.
Thanks the help
The one in the park was in the evening
Unfortunately the second is still missing and visiting Amy at her house only results in the MC saying "no need to go there"

Bobfakingson

Jan 22, 2018
Thanks the help
The one in the park was in the evening
Unfortunately the second is still missing and visiting Amy at her house only results in the MC saying "no need to go there"
Yeah the same happend to me "no need to go there" and then it gave me the image so it must be time specific.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Does anyoe else have a problem for doing the last Amber task ? When I go to talk to Katie nothing happens

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Have you done everything else maybe there's a trigger missing, if not maybe I'm just dumb and remembering wrong.
I even played the card game, won 5 times, but no the secret image, (2nd page, bottom row, 2nd from the left) still eludes me.
Screenshot 2021-03-15 200914.png

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes