RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Amber's room on Katie's house sure is big.

I was surprised with the original forms for Serena and Meg (specially the former being a blue fairy with wings and green hair). But if i am truthfull Tall and muscular demoness Meg still is my favorite by far. :love:

Leave the "fun size" for her red sister.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Whats is The cheat code for money
You really don't need it. If you take photoz and upload them on your computer you'll get money. Also, that's not a one time bonus: it keeps accumulating. I've bought everything from the store and have well over $4k that I currently have no use for.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You really don't need it. If you take photoz and upload them on your computer you'll get money. Also, that's not a one time bonus: it keeps accumulating. I've bought everything from the store and have well over $4k that I currently have no use for.
Pretty much. Wish people would actually play the game instead of going around the thread asking for cheats. :FacePalm:

Reactions: Shoreman01

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ah, found that one for you.

On the map screen, just a hair below the red box that is Amy & Claire's house
Thanks for the help, but unfortunately no luck
The only thing I can think of is since I didn't agree to any Futa content it got diabled by mistake
because I used the secret indicators and I find the gold star anywhere.

Last edited:

tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
Can someone explain to me how in one scene I had amber boasting about her new found wealth from her grandfather where she could buy a house and more then the next scene was basically her saying she has zero savings left? Like she didn't blow upwards of a million on outfits, and she was still living with her parents from what she said.

May 13, 2018
No, it's the current hint for Katie. As I said, I haven't actually met Meg in game, yet. The current hint for Katie is "I should swing by Meg's place sometime". Hence the problem.
I have this same problem, did you ever find a solution? Didn't see one in the thread that worked (I drove to every location, but no Meg, and no place that Meg would be at).

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
No, it's the current hint for Katie. As I said, I haven't actually met Meg in game, yet. The current hint for Katie is "I should swing by Meg's place sometime". Hence the problem.
eUpUhUh, post: 5332752, member: 612468"]
I have this same problem, did you ever find a solution? Didn't see one in the thread that worked (I drove to every location, but no Meg, and no place that Meg would be at).
[/QUOTE]
Meg's place is to the SE on the map. First things first, sleep until morning. Then, as usual, try to visit each time of the day.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Katy says that there is no more plot with her in this version, everyone else has written that it is necessary to continue other storylines of the characters. Is this a bug or the end of the version?
Are you sure the other 5 characters all say continue with others storylines? If so, that's a bug

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Can someone explain to me how in one scene I had amber boasting about her new found wealth from her grandfather where she could buy a house and more then the next scene was basically her saying she has zero savings left? Like she didn't blow upwards of a million on outfits, and she was still living with her parents from what she said.
Because I decided to change her story and forgot to change that part, that's how :p Nah, I'm kidding, it'll make sense in the next update :)

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes