zeb79

Dec 6, 2018
eUpUhUh, post: 5332752, member: 612468"]
I have this same problem, did you ever find a solution? Didn't see one in the thread that worked (I drove to every location, but no Meg, and no place that Meg would be at).
Meg's place is to the SE on the map. First things first, sleep until morning. Then, as usual, try to visit each time of the day.
I think this is bug. I had this before, but on a clean run of the game I can't uncover Megs location. All hints say to progress other characters, except Katie. Katie says to go to Meg... Still can't unlock Meg's location.

Reactions: krkarr

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I think this is bug. I had this before, but on a clean run of the game I can't uncover Megs location. All hints say to progress other characters, except Katie. Katie says to go to Meg... Still can't unlock Meg's location.
Upload your save file, I'll take a look

eskimhoe

May 30, 2017
I'm stuck waiting for Amber to get in touch about the studio. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using v 14.
Thank you i should add that all the other character hints say to do the other characters' storylines first....so I'm still waiting for Amber to get in touch.
I am also stuck on this, did you find a solution? I cant upload any more photos either

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How to invite girl in photostudio I m also visit many time but no one come
Please help
Talk to your assistant at different times of day. Some are story dependent, you can't photograph girls you haven't met yet.
Well these don't work for PC version so I guess save editor it is then
Or just play the game properly, it's easy (apart from the secrets which are a bitch but you can always use the mod for those)

Reactions: Shoreman01

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Just finished playing the latest iteration of the game. Overall, a pretty good effort by PTGames.
A few areas where it could improve:
  • a little more user-friendly UI where one can see the day/time and skip it at any time without the need to rush to bedroom for a nap or to the park for a walk. Could be something like a small phone overlay/interface (similar to the one seen at the pool screen), which would allow the player to check day/time, skip time and maybe also access hints for advancing story branches. I only recently noticed that it's possible to skip time while viewing the map and clicking on the time of the day - it could still show day as well and perhaps this function should be mentioned at the beginning during prologue,
  • some triggers for hints and scenes could be better refined - I'm fine with the story being non-linear, however if one goes down a branch for one girl it might trigger some out-of-sequence scenes with other girls that haven't been reached yet (e.g. it happened to me with Claire's club which theoretically wasn't finished yet, however I was able to visit it anyway through Meg's story branch). Another hint that's wrong is for Amber before she moves in with you and Katie, it says that you should talk to Katie on Saturday morning while in fact the quest triggers on Sunday morning while Katie is doing yoga,
  • also as new photoshoots become available at the studio it would be nice to have some notifications for that, otherwise the player constantly needs to go back and forth during various times of the day to see if somebody showed up there. If there was a phone UI overlay it could show up there,
  • sex scenes seem a bit short, especially in the earlier encounters - there are only few animations with some girls, but for majority it's like 2-3 renders for the scene and we're done. While it's understandable that with so many characters it requires a lot of effort to do long scenes with each one, it does feel a little rushed. Perhaps this can be improved once the game will enter its final stages of the story,
  • there seems to be some inconsistency with Amber's/Katie's story branches - like, during one encounter Amber mentions that her granddad just died and left her a hefty inheritance, then a few days later (during a different quest) she comes crying that she'll be homeless and she has no job and no savings, I mean - what?? Unless it was an intentional ruse by Amber to move in with the MC that narrative makes no sense.
That said, there are plenty of things to like about the game (e.g. nice looking characters, good renders, good writing, etc.) and I did enjoy playing it - also the story is quite interesting. I'm still waiting for the story to throw some curveball at MC because so far it seems far too easy for him and it doesn't feel like he's in any real danger that the narrative suggests. Like, with so many girls around, there's bound to be at least a few that could trick him and/or betray him for their benefit.
Also he doesn't use or train using his powers nearly enough for them to actually feel all that powerful. Obviously, he's too busy chasing after some pussy, but I digress :D
I'm curious to see where this story leads. Keep up the good work! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoreman01

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback!

The UI needs a whole overhaul, I've spoke about this on Patreon before, I'm not particularly happy with how it looks right now. It's something I plan to do eventually, but it's low priority. It's also why I've not overhauled the intro yet to show off things like skipping time on the map or playing games on the PC.

Things being triggered out of order are bugs. Most I've fixed, but you're actually the first to report the Meg/club one, which is now fixed! :) The hint saying Saturday is also a bug that has been fixed.

Sex scenes are purposefully short, it's why even the animated ones are pretty short. I agree they are maybe too short at the start of the game, but that was when I was first starting out and rendering took far longer than it does now. Maybe I'll go back and fix them, but personally I prefer short scenes rather than overly drawn out ones. I don't see the need to see someone getting a handjob from four different angles before moving onto the next stage, but that's personal preference.

Amber's story will make sense in the next update, that particular thing you mentioned will be explained and is actually part of the reason why
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the downside of working on ongoing releases, sometimes you have to leave stories half explained and they don't make sense until you get the latter half.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game and I hope you continue to enjoy future updates. I always appreciate feedback like this, so thank you for taking the time to write it! :)

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
The UI needs a whole overhaul [...] but it's low priority.
I agree, it would be nice-to-have as it would reduce the clicking between screens, but it doesn't break the gameplay and it doesn't affect the enjoyment of the game that much.
Things being triggered out of order are bugs.
I would imagine that adding new characters over time is the main cause for that. Probably the most useful thing would be to have (if you don't have one already) a flow chart to track the events and what triggers them so that the the hints appear/quests trigger (or don't) accordingly.
Sex scenes are purposefully short [...] and rendering took far longer than it does now [...] I prefer short scenes rather than overly drawn out ones. I don't see the need to see someone getting a handjob from four different angles before moving onto the next stage
I can understand that. I didn't necessarily have in mind different angles of the same act or long animations rather than to have some renders for changing of poses and renders with shows of affection like kissing or cuddling before or after (at least for certain ladies) otherwise many of them feel like a quick "booty-call" that's over in a few minutes. In my opinion, it would make sense as characters grow more fond of each other and their relationships evolve as well.
Amber's story will make sense in the next update [...]
Aha! I sense I might be onto something! ;) When Amber mentioned her predicament, I was literally like - wait, what's going on here? Why is MC not asking the most obvious follow-up question? I suppose he had a momentary amnesia :D

Thank you for the quick reply - I will be waiting for that next update to find out then!

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes