Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Is there going to be any normal pregnancy sex or is it only going to be the futa/trans that get pregnant and if not then its time to move on to another game.
What is all the fuss about? Out of more than a dozen characters in the game there are 4 that fall under "futa/trans" tag and 2 of those can be fully avoided. There are plenty of female characters in the game for MC to have sex with.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
In the game itself, if you turn futa content off, none of the characters have futa content, so there is 0% futa. As for the secrets, they're outside of my control.

As for pregnancy, considering the very first pregnant character you can have sex with isn't a futa and the first storyline heading towards getting a character pregnant is already in game with a 100% female character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hcuvuvb

Jan 12, 2021
Love the game. Thought of a future story event: Serena shrinks MC in front of all the girls & MC chooses who he can have fun with. I can think of a few things Amy would do.

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
What is all the fuss about? Out of more than a dozen characters in the game there are 4 that fall under "futa/trans" tag and 2 of those can be fully avoided. There are plenty of female characters in the game for MC to have sex with.
This happens every time with every game.It's getting fucking annoying,they want all games to only cater to them,fucken selfish pricks:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I thought you were the dev and if it is out of your """control""" then who the fuck controls it?
If its a mod then I will get rid of it, don't remember putting is any mods.

Well then how about let us turn off the secrets panel so it does not glare in the faces of players who are not into your kinks.
Second page is just as bad. View attachment 1108092
The last time I played I don't remember this secrets stuff. It was a long time ago though.
The secret images are a Patreon reward. It says so right there at the bottom of the screen. So yes, I control putting them in the game, but not the content. As you showed in your screenshot, if you have futa content turned off, the secrets containing futa content are disabled. Unless having the words "Futa content" on your screen is too much to look at? As for turning them off, I could do that, but then I'd get a bunch of people telling me something was bugged as they can't see images or w.e. Yes, that's happened. So instead of kicking off something isn't exactly how you like it, maybe try talking calmly and asking why something is the way it is first?

Futa secrets should not be available to find if you have futa content turned off, as you know, that's meant to disable futa content. If one is, then it's a bug and you should report it as such, instead of coming in here kicking off about it and frankly being insulting and offensive.

Considering your titles on the forums, maybe rethink the way you word your posts before posting?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No, it's not Amber...
Wait, maybe you mean the vampire woman Vee? If i am remembering right her dream was to get rid of the vampirism curse and have a family. :unsure: :p

you dislike futa content so much that you cant even read the word "futa" without being triggered
Wow. That was unnecessarily rude.
Didn't realise you were in a position to order people to do your bidding?
Usually they come in the form of new members but can't say i haven't see older forumites acting like triggered bigots.

Last edited:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Hmm, this possibility never passed through my head. :oops: :oops:
I had mentioned this earlier that there's something fishy about this whole Amber moving in with the MC thing and it's not about her getting pregnant (and PTGames basically confirmed my suspicion in his reply to my earlier post):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have some ideas as to what might be going on here - perhaps there's a twist coming and Amber isn't as innocent as she seems to be.
I'll refrain from speculating and wait for the next release to shine some light on this ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
The secret images are a Patreon reward. It says so right there at the bottom of the screen [...]
A small note about secrets - as far as I recall, there's no mention of them in the intro section of the game, hence the player is quite unaware of their existence and that he/she should be looking for them. In a way it's understandable, y'know being secrets n'all, but a small hint could be useful especially for players that aren't familiar with this game mechanic. Perhaps something that could be added to the low-priority to-do list.
I've played my fair share of games with point & click secrets, but even for me it took a while to figure out why there's this "look around" option in some locales. And finding some of them was pain in the a$$ ;)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
perhaps there's a twist coming and Amber isn't as innocent as she seems to be.
Are you implying that she may be working with people that are after the MC's power? Probably not Darla's group but a different one. That didn't occur to me either.

Reactions: Sindar

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Are you implying that she may be working with people that are after the MC's power? Probably not Darla's group but a different one. That didn't occur to me either.
That's certainly one of the possibilities - if you recall, she was the one who contacted the MC out of nowhere.
And while she hasn't shown any indication of malicious intent so far, that doesn't mean it's not there.

As I mentioned earlier, so far it has been way too easy for the MC given the power he has and it doesn't feel like he's in any real danger (apart from that one early incident) that the narrative suggests. Like, with so many girls around, there's bound to be at least a few that could trick him and/or betray him for their benefit.
If the story wants to spice it up a bit this could be the twist coming and at the moment Amber is at the top of my suspect list just because of this stunt she pulled. But who knows... :sneaky:

Reactions: Chabs28

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
That's certainly one of the possibilities - if you recall, she was the one who contacted the MC out of nowhere.
And while she hasn't shown any indication of malicious intent so far, that doesn't mean it's not there.

As I mentioned earlier, so far it has been way too easy for the MC given the power he has and it doesn't feel like he's in any real danger (apart from that one early incident) that the narrative suggests. Like, with so many girls around, there's bound to be at least a few that could trick him and/or betray him for their benefit.
If the story wants to spice it up a bit this could be the twist coming and at the moment Amber is at the top of my suspect list just because of this stunt she pulled. But who knows... :sneaky:
As fun as this would be to do, Amber's too cute and innocent for this. Plus, I wouldn't make so much effort moving her in to then turn her into a villain, would get far too complicated :p

You're right the MC feels too safe though...

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
As fun as this would be to do, Amber's too cute and innocent for this. Plus, I wouldn't make so much effort moving her in to then turn her into a villain, would get far too complicated :p

You're right the MC feels too safe though...
I suppose - that would be quite an insane twist though... any Amber fans might go nuts as a result :D
Hmm, well then - if what you say is true, it moves a few other characters higher on my suspect list :unsure:

Reactions: PTGames

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I just went back and checked out the Secrets page with Futa content on and off (just using the "FCA" and "FCD" codes). With Futa content off, none of the remaining secrets have futa content. There's one secret I haven't found yet, and comparing what I have unlocked to the "secrets" folder in the game folder, it's not futa content anyways.

There is one secret that completely disappeared from the Secrets page when I used the "FCD" code, secret 45. It is futa content, and shows up properly with the "FCA" code, but with the "FCD" code, it just completely disappears without even the "FUTA CONTENT" placeholder.

I don't know what happens if you find where the secrets should be in-game with Futa content disabled, though. The secrets gallery appears to be working correctly.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes