Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You need to complete quests with all other available characters before that one will trigger.
Not quests, photoshoots.

PTGames And for the futa secrets appearing when they shoudn't, I just replayed and found that secrets 13, 26, 30 and 32 are available to find with futa off. Also it was already mentioned but secret 45 is futa and when you have futa off it's just a blank space, not the "futa content" square that all the others have.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Not quests, photoshoots.

PTGames And for the futa secrets appearing when they shoudn't, I just replayed and found that secrets 13, 26, 30 and 32 are available to find with futa off. Also it was already mentioned but secret 45 is futa and when you have futa off it's just a blank space, not the "futa content" square that all the others have.
Ah awesome, thank you! I'll look into fixing these :)

Edit: They should all now be fixed for the next release!

Last edited:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You need to take the contents of the game folder from the mod and move it to the game folder of the Lunar's Chosen. If that makes sense. You don't want the game folder inside the game folder.
I got it, had to replace the items with the new items.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
I think I ran into the Katie-loop bug. Every other character hint says I should continue the other characters storyline. am I missing something. Did the saturday event got another requirement? like to photoshoot nr.XXX with char XXX?
sry if the question is stupid, I just dont know what to do now
Hit same bug all options except for amber say do other quest lines but no idea how to get amber to do the photoshoot thing, it's been weeks. No contact from amber.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes