Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I cannot progress past the waiting for Amber to get a studio. Multiple weeks passed, I tried to get the photoshoot, I cannot seem to access anyumore. I did the Amy with lingerie, and the Claire at her home. I am unable to invite anyone to the pool, visit the magic lady in the restaurant. The only option at gym is to have fun. What must I do, how do I trigger the remaining photoshoots - I tried looking everywhere.
Have you uploaded all of the previous shoots?

Reactions: TGafy

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
solike... demon girl and Amy are gonna spit roast MC at some point right?
Oh they better... Or else :devilish:
Which demon girl are you referring to though because it'd be pretty dope if missy grew herself a dick for the occasion. Then maybe they could even bring in meg for a foursome sometime. :unsure:

Reactions: MustFap9000

Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
Just out of curiosity, I'm aware someone has certain definitions of the word "Futa". I tend to view Futa as a female with extra gender which means she will have a vagina as well as a penis. as for females with no vagina but a penis is considered as a shemale in my opinion. What are devs view on it?

Sep 15, 2017
Just out of curiosity, I'm aware someone has certain definitions of the word "Futa". I tend to view Futa as a female with extra gender which means she will have a vagina as well as a penis. as for females with no vagina but a penis is considered as a shemale in my opinion. What are devs view on it?
Transgender woman or transwoman would be the appropriate terms. Shemale is considered an offensive term.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Shemale isn't a word you should use at all.

Transgender implies a character transitioning from one gender to another. So a female character with a dick, who isn't trans, is a futa imo.

Reactions: FreeCaster333

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Shemale isn't a word you should use at all.

Transgender implies a character transitioning from one gender to another. So a female character with a dick, who isn't trans, is a futa imo.
I think Dickgirl is a more generic term for female with a dick, that can include those that have a vagina(futas) and trans.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I think Dickgirl is a more generic term for female with a dick, that can include those that have a vagina(futas) and trans.
As far as I know, there is no dickgirl tag on this forum.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
As far as I know, there is no dickgirl tag on this forum.
Yes, but I wasn't talking specifically about tags, just that the term could be used to encompass all types of girls with dicks: those that have a vagina, those that don't and those that transitioned. In my opinion, of course. About tags, I think if they did replace the "futa/trans" tag with "dickgirl" tag it wouldn't end the debate because people would still decide whether or not to like a game by which specific type of dickgirl is present, which would probably be something to be put in the genre spoiler of the OP, which would then spark another debate about what qualifies a futa or not. At least the tag would be the generic word.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yes, but I wasn't talking specifically about tags, just that the term could be used to encompass all types of girls with dicks: those that have a vagina, those that don't and those that transitioned. In my opinion, of course. About tags, I think if they did replace the "futa/trans" tag with "dickgirl" tag it wouldn't end the debate because people would still decide whether or not to like a game by which specific type of dickgirl is present, which would probably be something to be put in the genre spoiler of the OP, which would then spark another debate about what qualifies a futa or not. At least the tag would be the generic word.
I use both words in the description of the game on Patreon. But the game does include both a dickgirl and futa with a dick and pussy, so really both tags would be accurate to the game :D

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I use both words in the description of the game on Patreon. But the game does include both a dickgirl and futa with a dick and pussy, so really both tags would be accurate to the game :D
Yes, I know. By the way, is Sam the only one in the game so far that can have both at the same time(not like Amy or Meg that can have one at a time interchangeably)? And if so is there a plan for more characters like her?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
S
Yes, I know. By the way, is Sam the only one in the game so far that can have both at the same time(not like Amy or Meg that can have one at a time interchangeably)? And if so is there a plan for more characters like her?
She is the only character yes and no, no plans for new characters like that. At least not anytime soon.

Reactions: Aioto
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes