BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Screenshot (1).png

This is the Amy scene after the 'unavoidable' threesome with that horrible blonde bimbo (Jess)!! If I choose to go with the it's a bit much sometimes option will it prevent any further 'unavoidable' content again PTGames ??
Really not a fan of unavoidable content and would have preferred not to have had to watch that scene but it is what it is now.
Any ideas on how I can progress without having to go through this content again or is this the only way things will go from now on, on the Amy route?? Tried doing a bit of digging in searching the thread but it came up with 3 different comments. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
that horrible blonde bimbo!!
If you are talking about Jess, we have just met another friend of Amy's that we may or may not have a threesome with in the near future, depending on the story. And I don't think that choice changes anything. I only remember one occasion in which the game allows you to avoid a scene, the rest of the time it just lets you turn off fetishes.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
If you are talking about Jess, we have just met another friend of Amy's that we may or may not have a threesome with in the near future, depending on the story. And I don't think that choice changes anything. I only remember one occasion in which the game allows you to avoid a scene, the rest of the time it just lets you turn off fetishes.
I would assume a threesome would be classed as a 'fetish/kink' like any other that's tagged and sadly it's not a particular fetish I like and would hopefully like a choice to turn it off or avoid in the future on the Amy route that's the only reason why I was asking.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I would assume a threesome would be classed as a 'fetish/kink' like any other that's tagged and sadly it's not a particular fetish I like and would hopefully like a choice to turn it off or avoid in the future on the Amy route that's the only reason why I was asking.
Jess isn't a bimbo? What?

Also, if I offered optional choices for every kink and fetish in the game, the game would be super short with a million different optional paths. As far as fetish/kink content goes, threesomes are pretty mild and will happen again unavoidably now and then. No character will have a "Always going to have threesomes" path though if that's what you're worried about, one off scenes now again may happen when they fit the story.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Jess isn't a bimbo? What?

Also, if I offered optional choices for every kink and fetish in the game, the game would be super short with a million different optional paths. As far as fetish/kink content goes, threesomes are pretty mild and will happen again unavoidably now and then. No character will have a "Always going to have threesomes" path though if that's what you're worried about, one off scenes now again may happen when they fit the story.
That's a shame and just really doesn't fit Amy's character and progression build up in how I play in my mind, Well that's my mind and would prefer a much more romantic/vanilla playthrough with her. But it's your story to tell and you do what you need to lol.

Reactions: Blastedman

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
after looking through pages of the thread i guess you can't become futa, huh? what a shame
No, that's not what this is about, hence the lack of a 'Futa/Trans Protagonist' tag. The MC does get transformed a few times, but I believe every time it happens it's fully female. It's possible in the future he might get turned into a futa but it would most likely only be for the one scene if it happens. As it is now there is a fair bit of futa content but the MC is mostly male, occasionally female.

Reactions: Pentha

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
No, that's not what this is about, hence the lack of a 'Futa/Trans Protagonist' tag. The MC does get transformed a few times, but I believe every time it happens it's fully female. It's possible in the future he might get turned into a futa but it would most likely only be for the one scene if it happens. As it is now there is a fair bit of futa content but the MC is mostly male, occasionally female.
sad to hear, thanks for telling me

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Also the spoiler in the OP appears to have been updated, with the cheat codes for both the leaked patreon version, as well as the current public version.

cyanide69

Aug 16, 2018
I cannot progress past the waiting for Amber to get a studio. Multiple weeks passed, I tried to get the photoshoot, I cannot seem to access anyumore. I did the Amy with lingerie, and the Claire at her home. I am unable to invite anyone to the pool, visit the magic lady in the restaurant. The only option at gym is to have fun. What must I do, how do I trigger the remaining photoshoots - I tried looking everywhere.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
does anyone have a full save game to share?
i lost mine :(

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I cannot progress past the waiting for Amber to get a studio. Multiple weeks passed, I tried to get the photoshoot, I cannot seem to access anyumore. I did the Amy with lingerie, and the Claire at her home. I am unable to invite anyone to the pool, visit the magic lady in the restaurant. The only option at gym is to have fun. What must I do, how do I trigger the remaining photoshoots - I tried looking everywhere.
First and foremost, is there anything to purchase in the store? If everything's been bought and used, locations and interactions at different times of the day. Sometimes an event is day specific too.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes