PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Is there no other way of payment on patreon except credit card
Fairly certain Patreon supports Paypal globally.

I think Katie's route is looping, i can't progress beyond the topless sunbath scene
Read her mind, don't touch her ass the first time, touch her ass the second time

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong but paypal also needs credit card right?
It's been a long time since I've had to do anything with payment method's on Paypal, but I'm fairly certain they take bank cards/debit cards or just flat out bank details if you don't have a card.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
It's been a long time since I've had to do anything with payment method's on Paypal, but I'm fairly certain they take bank cards/debit cards or just flat out bank details if you don't have a card.
Yeah, Paypal will take a debit card or bank details. I've got a debit card set up with them now, and I used to have bank details set up with them, until I changed banks about a year ago.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Correct me if I am wrong but paypal also needs credit card right?
Yeah, Paypal will take a debit card or bank details. I've got a debit card set up with them now, and I used to have bank details set up with them, until I changed banks about a year ago.
There used to also be an option to transfer funds to Paypal account directly, without having either debit or credit card but it is no longer available - at least not in Europe, due to the EU anti-money laundering legislation. Not sure if it's still possible elsewhere though.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
One question, when i click on the Hints and then on Ambers picture it tells me to talk to Katie on Saturday Morning.
I did that and we talked about "Arecent Study has shown. . ." but thats it. The Hint is still there.
Hope someone can help me out.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One question, when i click on the Hints and then on Ambers picture it tells me to talk to Katie on Saturday Morning.
I did that and we talked about "Arecent Study has shown. . ." but thats it. The Hint is still there.
Hope someone can help me out.
I think that's the one where it says 'Saturday' but you actually need to talk to her on Sunday morning. It'll be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: Docc777

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
This game seems to run the gambit of fetishes. I do have a question; are there any plans to allow the player to get the girls pregnant? I found emily, and also the one scene where serena does her fake pregnancy, but are there plans for more beyond that? Hell I'll settle for the MC getting gender swapped again and impregnated.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think dev mentioned before they don't because of the extra renders necessary for alternative routes. But maybe the vampire woman (forgot her name) since her objective is to cure her curse to have a family.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
its not working telling invalid code
That was a cheat code for a previous version. Each new version that gets released, the codes get changed.

In the OP, just above the download links is a spoiler, which gets updated at some point after an update appears.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes