Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
You beat me to it I was just about to ask that question lol :)
Do we need an updated patch or will the one for 0.14 work?
As we can see, the incest patch not only changes the relationship between the MC and the girl living with him to his sister, but also the dialogues themselves, so the patch probably also requires an update to the latest version 0.15

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
As we can see, the incest patch not only changes the relationship between the MC and the girl living with him to his sister, but also the dialogues themselves, so the patch probably also requires an update to the latest version 0.15
Okay thanks will wait patiently for the release of the I patch for 0.15 (y) Thank you for the reply :)

Reactions: Mario4don

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Lunars Chosen [v0.15] compressed

Original size win/lin: 1.65 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 568 MB

Win/lin:

Update Patch:

This will update v0.14 to v0.15
It is untested. But it was reported to be working so use it I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Make a backup before using this patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Size: 192 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
v0.15
This update changed quite a bit during development from what was originally planned. There was a whole house navigation overhaul, a bunch of new secrets, new ways to decorate the players bedroom and a whole bunch of story content added. It also contains the longest scene I've done for the game so far. I know, I said that in a previous update not long ago, but this scene beats any previous ones in terms of number of renders. I think it's the first that hits over 110 renders for a single scene.

Ok... is it me or does the house nav. interface look the same? And I see no way of changing the Mc's bedroom, only thing i found new in this update was story content. I even tried starting a new game and seen no change so.... Not complaining, just asking cause I dont see any difference there. Keep up the good work otherwise :)

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
v0.15
This update changed quite a bit during development from what was originally planned. There was a whole house navigation overhaul, a bunch of new secrets, new ways to decorate the players bedroom and a whole bunch of story content added. It also contains the longest scene I've done for the game so far. I know, I said that in a previous update not long ago, but this scene beats any previous ones in terms of number of renders. I think it's the first that hits over 110 renders for a single scene.

Ok... is it me or does the house nav. interface look the same? And I see no way of changing the Mc's bedroom, only thing i found new in this update was story content. I even tried starting a new game and seen no change so.... Not complaining, just asking cause I dont see any difference there. Keep up the good work otherwise :)
It visually it only changes a little, because of what happens in the story content.

As for changing the bedroom, buy the item from the shop :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The navigation dies down after the end of the "Darla event". Like the game drops me back to the room but I can't open the NAV tab at all.

Edit: It didn't reappear even if I went to sleep, but after I uploaded a photo of a girl and went to sleep, it worked again.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Thank you for providing an update to this great game, giving out to all fans of health and joy from the new episode, and now I'm sorry, I can't wait to enjoy the game)))).

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes