CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
I think I’m bugged it says I should wait for amber to check out photo studio I should look for morel photo shoot opportunities with the other girls yet there all saying I should continue other people storylines so am I fucked?

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
So I'm kinda stuck at the beginning, when Katie gives you camera, and I don't remember what to do next, probably something with photography, I'm just wasting time at the park. Also, I see a tag about pregnancy, is it avoidable?
EDIT: nvm, I'm just dumb, didn't see hint button on PC.

Last edited:

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Reactions to 0.15:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any clue on the new Katie secret image? Thought the pegging scene might have unlocked it but no joy

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
if i look at the hint for serena it says : we haven't just hang out for a while, maybe i should invite serena to the pool again.
but i can't invte her?
can someone help?
im having the same problem
UPDATE: Turns out you have to advance meg's story to the point to where you bring meg to meet Serena in her workshop. Only then was I given the option to call Serena.

Last edited:
Reactions: snoweyjoyce

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
or when the cure is made I will than have an option to decline it?
I very much hope so. I love Amy's content along with the switch sex scenes and double teaming of some girls. Would kill my interest in her if she's "cured".

Hopefully that's optional.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
View attachment 1218278 View attachment 1218279
Any help for the secret photo I missing?
In order:
Take a stroll through the park in the evening (I think, might have been night)
I don't remember
Win the memory game on your PC three times
As far as I can tell this one is bugged, cause it relies on having done all the photoshoots but one is currently missable due to a bug so if you didn't get it the instant it became available you're out of luck until it's patched.
It's hidden at the pool, but it's only available during one specific time during the week when Amber is there

Reactions: BestSumy

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
The game says something about hitting a bug. did the hang out event with claire then checked hints and it said next to check for business locations so I clicked on the web button as soon as the dialog ended the bug message popped up. It is night if that also helps when doing this.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I very much hope so. I love Amy's content along with the switch sex scenes and double teaming of some girls. Would kill my interest in her if she's "cured".

Hopefully that's optional.
He did say it was optional a while back, I just don't know if there was an option to seek the cure that I clicked by mistake and that's why its being made or if there will be an option to decline the cure when its made

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He did say it was optional a while back, I just don't know if there was an option to seek the cure that I clicked by mistake and that's why its being made or if there will be an option to decline the cure when its made
I haven't had any options about the cure yet just that she may have found one it just needs testing.

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
In order:
Take a stroll through the park in the evening (I think, might have been night)
I don't remember
Win the memory game on your PC three times
As far as I can tell this one is bugged, cause it relies on having done all the photoshoots but one is currently missable due to a bug so if you didn't get it the instant it became available you're out of luck until it's patched.
It's hidden at the pool, but it's only available during one specific time during the week when Amber is there
Really appreciate

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I think I’m bugged it says I should wait for amber to check out photo studio I should look for morel photo shoot opportunities with the other girls yet there all saying I should continue other people storylines so am I fucked?
There's a photoshoot with Amy at the gym that a lot of players miss.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I haven't had any options about the cure yet just that she may have found one it just needs testing.
Ya that's the newest stuff, I'm talking about a while back if I remember correctly the MC is sitting on the bed with her and she was talking about wanting a cure and it started from there, don't remember if there was any dialogue options for it though

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Lunars Chosen [v0.15] compressed

Original size win/lin: 1.65 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 568 MB

Win/lin: WorkUpload

Update Patch:

This will update v0.14 to v0.15
It is untested. But it was reported to be working so use it I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Make a backup before using this patch.
Size: 192 MB

Can someone provide a Mega link for the compressed version?

Reactions: RedRoajs1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ya that's the newest stuff, I'm talking about a while back if I remember correctly the MC is sitting on the bed with her and she was talking about wanting a cure and it started from there, don't remember if there was any dialogue options for it though
That's what I meant, my terible explanation.

I meant I haven't had any options about the cure. It's been brought up but I haven't had a chance to advise her to take it or not.

Reactions: Some_Dude?
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes