Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
That's what I meant, my terible explanation.

I meant I haven't had any options about the cure. It's been brought up but I haven't had a chance to advise her to take it or not.
ok good that means there will be an option when the cure is made than probably, I found an old comment saying from the developer that its gonna be optional

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames I found a bug, or at least I don't think it's intentional that we can completely fuck ourselves out of one of Clair's photoshoots.
For her third actual in studio photoshoot the condition is "claireprogress == 35" where every other check is for ">="
So if you don't go right at 35 progress you completely miss it.
(Yes I was digging around in the code, I went down a rabbit hole trying to figure out how I was missing secret 52 after checking everywhere, turns out missing Clair's photoshoot is locking me out of it.)
Ah fuck, I'll upload a bugfix version shortly :)

You motherfucker
I cant believe i have been rickrolled, on an adult game website of all places.:cautious:
Who? Where? What?

Reactions to 0.15:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bugs fixed, missing ? added, typo's fixed. Thanks for all the feedback :D As for the secret, the lighting changes between Amber and the rest of the time, so I can't add it there all the time. Plus I need new places to add secrets, so Amber's screen is perfect :p

He did say it was optional a while back, I just don't know if there was an option to seek the cure that I clicked by mistake and that's why its being made or if there will be an option to decline the cure when its made
You haven't, don't worry. Also maybe.

I get this message right at the start of the update or at the end of the day.
Yeah, that was a previous bug, just an automatic thing running to fix it. Nothing to worry about.

Where about do you think you lost it???????
Definitely needs a proofreader.
That's a perfectly valid sentence? Although it makes more sense as a spoken sentence than written. Not wrong I need a proof reader though!

Another game with CPU ... GPU system :mad: (n):cry:
I'm not even sure what this means?

Yes, that's the end of the content. I know it seems weird that it ends it after saying "continue X to progress" and then just ends when you do X, but it'll make more sense in future updates when there's actual follow up content for those characters.

Reactions: DA22

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
To be honest as much as I enjoy this game I can't really get behind the main character he has this special goddess blood that everyone can use but him and the most he can do is read someone's mind when the conditions are right. It just makes his whole blood thing seem useless and only relevant when some wacko comes trying to kill him for it. I'm not looking for him to be overpowered (although I wouldn't mind that either) but just something to actually make him seem special like he's supposed to be and while I guess you could argue that his specialty is shown through the relationships he makes that's just not enough for me I guess but this ain't my game and I'm just bored and overthinking so feel free to ignore me.

Reactions: Chris2606

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
To be honest as much as I enjoy this game I can't really get behind the main character he has this special goddess blood that everyone can use but him and the most he can do is read someone's mind when the conditions are right. It just makes his whole blood thing seem useless and only relevant when some wacko comes trying to kill him for it. I'm not looking for him to be overpowered (although I wouldn't mind that either) but just something to actually make him seem special like he's supposed to be and while I guess you could argue that his specialty is shown through the relationships he makes that's just not enough for me I guess but this ain't my game and I'm just bored and overthinking so feel free to ignore me.
It's not his blood, just the magic in his body. Serena has purposefully told him to try not to use it, as it would draw attention to him from bad people, so he hasn't had chance to explore his powers properly. Since the bad people have found him anyway though...

Reactions: DanielleAVN

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
It's not his blood, just the magic in his body. Serena has purposefully told him to try not to use it, as it would draw attention to him from bad people, so he hasn't had chance to explore his powers properly. Since the bad people have found him anyway though...
Oh yeah I kinda forgot Serena said something about that but I guess I'm relating it to me too much because even if I was told not to I'd have too much of a natural curiosity to explore it on my own as I just found out magic is real and I'm a pretty big deal when it comes to it.

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

Updated the original post with bugfixed versions. Anyone having issues with V0.15 should download the new version (V0.15.1).

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Any clue on the new Katie secret image? Thought the pegging scene might have unlocked it but no joy
There were two secret images of Katie this time, which one did you mean? Secret 55 is by the pool, but only on days that Amber is sunbathing. 57 is got by visiting the club's VIP rooms when Katie has a progress of exactly 31. (PTGames that should probably be >=)

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes