ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I agree, I started over, but I'm stuck at the moment when amber is looking for a photo studio, so I ask people to give me a save if it's not difficult
What about the computer in your room?
What does the hint say you're suppose to do?
Sometimes it's on a certain day or a certain time the scene triggers.
The game is pretty good, but it could also do with a remake.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Dammit I was hoping this update would involve preggin the vampire.

Btw, it best better involve you pregging the vampire and this hopefully leading to the preg-wave. We still haven't even been able to get with the photostudio lady, it's infuriating; just some minor cumflation

slepoi22

Nov 17, 2019
What about the computer in your room?
What does the hint say you're suppose to do?
Sometimes it's on a certain day or a certain time the scene triggers.
so i think it's bug, I have been waiting for a month,

1622296939090.png
when I played before, this problem did not exist, could you please give your save at the end of version 0.14

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I agree, I started over, but I'm stuck at the moment when amber is looking for a photo studio, so I ask people to give me a save if it's not difficult
There's a photoshoot with Amy that a lot of people miss that needs to be completed before Amber will find the studio. That photoshoot us at the gum, and you'll need an item from the store to complete it.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Shame no futa update this version but can't complain the last update was very good, and the scene with Phoenix was so hot.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I suspect one of these is related to the bug mentioned earlier, about someone (Katie?) having to be at exactly a certain point number in their progression, but does anyone know where these images are found?

missing1.png
missing2.png

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
so, since I cant get 0.15 working, I went back to 0.14 to see if I missed something...
the tip on Amber says to speak to Katie on Saturday morning, I did this 3 times and nothing advances

IntheZ0ne

Feb 8, 2020
I’d love to play, and when I’ve been able to, I’ve enjoyed the game. Unfortunately for weeks now iOS users have been seeing a maximum stack size call exceeded error for all Renpy games. So iOS users haven’t been able to play. I hope Renpy fixes it soon. I’ve been missing Renpy games.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
so, since I cant get 0.15 working, I went back to 0.14 to see if I missed something...
the tip on Amber says to speak to Katie on Saturday morning, I did this 3 times and nothing advances
I think that was a bug that was supposed to be fixed. If you search the thread you should find an answer.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Bugfix was posted by the developer in the previous page and i think some mod also edited the OP with it.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes