RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks to their dumb plan Alex almost got killed by Darla if it wasn't for Meg's saving his ass. He really should start learning some ofensive/defensive magic. :LOL: :LOL:

By the way that is the last event of this update right?

AngieDark

Jun 14, 2020
after meeting vee and the planning it tells me to invinte serena to the pool but its never an option to do. is this a bug?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lunars Chosen [v0.15.1 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.66 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 623 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 588 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Lunars Chosen [v0.15.1 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.66 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 623 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 588 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Win Mega link?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks to their dumb plan Alex almost got killed by Darla if it wasn't for Meg's saving his ass. He really should start learning some ofensive/defensive magic. :LOL: :LOL:

By the way that is the last event of this update right?
Yes :)

after meeting vee and the planning it tells me to invinte serena to the pool but its never an option to do. is this a bug?
Which version are you playing? That should have been fixed :/

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

cewa

May 9, 2018
A bunch of Amber scenes incorrectly show Amy as talking instead of Amber.
Also buying the customizable pictures for the MC's room prevents you finding secrets in there.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Also buying the customizable pictures for the MC's room prevents you finding secrets in there.
Have any examples of where that occurs?

The secrets will hopefully be fixed next release.

Reactions: syh653

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think the game broke.
There's no phone to call Amber anymore after I bought outfit.
No way to call her, so the game broke.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi friends, where find thi ssecret pics please?

View attachment 1220470
Hi !
I entered the cheat code and it was there.
Then I re-unlocked it by luck... by playing the "pairs" mini-game on the computer. This secret pic is one of the best!

Nice update :) Some stuff (the fairy and the puppet) were not my kinks, but some renders were great. Nice to see that Amber moved in. I wish I had a bathroom like hers :ROFLMAO:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I think the game broke.
There's no phone to call Amber anymore after I bought outfit.
No way to call her, so the game broke.
Your lack of specifics when reporting things is impressive.

I can't help you without details. Why are you calling her? What does her hint say? What is her progress on? What are you trying to do, progress the story or do a photoshoot?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Is there any new content in 15.1? I finished 15 and after checking Hints in 15.1 it shows nothing more to do?

Compressed Version 15 is 568 MB before opening and 672 MB after yet, Compressed Version 15.1 is 623 MB before opening and 719 MB after opening? Based on the size difference there should be new content?

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Is there any new content in 15.1? I finished 15 and after checking Hints in 15.1 shows nothing more to do?

After I open the Compressed Version 15 its 672 MB yet, Compressed Version 15.1 is 719 MB? Based on the size difference there should be new content?
No, there's no new content. V0.15.1 is bugfixes. The difference in size between the compressed versions is due to compression not always being the exact same.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Aeakos

Apr 30, 2021
I'm stuck waiting on Amber to get back to me on the photo studio... She's supposed to be checking the photo studio and I've done all the photoshoots that I can find while still waiting. All other character hints say to work on other storylines.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm stuck waiting on Amber to get back to me on the photo studio... She's supposed to be checking the photo studio and I've done all the photoshoots that I can find while still waiting. All other character hints say to work on other storylines.
You're probably missing a photoshoot with Amy.

Marroni

Oct 8, 2018
Ah fuck, I'll upload a bugfix version shortly :)

Who? Where? What?

Bugs fixed, missing ? added, typo's fixed. Thanks for all the feedback :D As for the secret, the lighting changes between Amber and the rest of the time, so I can't add it there all the time. Plus I need new places to add secrets, so Amber's screen is perfect :p

You haven't, don't worry. Also maybe.

Yeah, that was a previous bug, just an automatic thing running to fix it. Nothing to worry about.

That's a perfectly valid sentence? Although it makes more sense as a spoken sentence than written. Not wrong I need a proof reader though!

I'm not even sure what this means?

Yes, that's the end of the content. I know it seems weird that it ends it after saying "continue X to progress" and then just ends when you do X, but it'll make more sense in future updates when there's actual follow up content for those characters.
Ren'Py requires that your computer has functioning graphics acceleration hardware, such as a GPU or a CPU with integrated graphics.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I made the choice where I told Futa girl ( forgot her name) that I hoped to cure her condition or something like that. If I chose that option will I've the option to cure her in the future and make her normal again or does this option reject her as LI?

Grubb Raines

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2021
The sex scene with Missy after Meg loses the bowling competition, references Meg instead of Missy.

Have any examples of where that occurs?
It's the first pool scene where Amber, Katie and MC have a threesome.

Also, dunno if this has already been stated but there's a bit of a continuity issue here.

Didn't she just inherit enough money to easily buy Katie's house?
1622531162205.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes