Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Think this is breaking the game. (v15.1) Gonna redownload and try again because I just used the previous version I had downloaded And perhaps this has been updated. If it happens again, I'll post the errors.
I don't see how it can break the game, all it is is an image replacer. It doesn't touch the game scripts at all.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
I think the download is not giving us a gui folder. It only has the shortcut one to which I presume is the location for the devs folder. But the game seems to still boot up. Is there a way to get the folder say for someone who might want to use the secrets location mod?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
If you could let me know the specific scenes (for the serena ones) or even better, the render names themselves, that'd be great! My personal render folder contains far too many images to find them manually to fix.
Another one in the Workshop again. This time one of Serena's hands does not exist (the right one). All images from serena_planning_1 to serena_planning_7 and serena_darlatalk_1 to serena_darlatalk_9

The location image of the club (club_menu) also has a shadow cut-off. At the left side where the two girls are standing.

Another error, this time a coding one, that appears in the patch (not sure if that one is an official or not).
In the scene with the label "amber_katie_patch" the speaker for Amber (am) was misplaced with Amy (a).
In the original version it's correct.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think the download is not giving us a gui folder. It only has the shortcut one to which I presume is the location for the devs folder. But the game seems to still boot up. Is there a way to get the folder say for someone who might want to use the secrets location mod?
Just install the mod like normal. The gui folder is in an archive in 15.1 for some reason, but files outside of rpa archives override files inside them, so it still works.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Must have had 3 or 4 versions of this saved over time from browsing latest updates, finally got around to playing it this past week. Definitely should have done so sooner, loving the magic shenanigans and how much the MC is willing to reciprocate (if you chose).

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Another one in the Workshop again. This time one of Serena's hands does not exist (the right one). All images from serena_planning_1 to serena_planning_7 and serena_darlatalk_1 to serena_darlatalk_9

The location image of the club (club_menu) also has a shadow cut-off. At the left side where the two girls are standing.

Another error, this time a coding one, that appears in the patch (not sure if that one is an official or not).
In the scene with the label "amber_katie_patch" the speaker for Amber (am) was misplaced with Amy (a).
In the original version it's correct.
Serena's hand does exist, it's just resting on the side of her knee as that's how she sits, but it is there.

The club menu is a bug, I'll look into fixing that, but it's not a huge issue.

The patch is unofficial, but that does explain why people kept bug reporting Amber appearing as Amy even though it's fine on my end.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Must have had 3 or 4 versions of this saved over time from browsing latest updates, finally got around to playing it this past week. Definitely should have done so sooner, loving the magic shenanigans and how much the MC is willing to reciprocate (if you chose).
Yeah. It is one of the hidden gems around here.:)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They have existed for a long time but you don't really need cheats in this game. There is nothing grindy here.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
They have existed for a long time but you don't really need cheats in this game. There is nothing grindy here.
Except that due to a bug my money was reset to 1000 at start last updat according to a message and I saw two things in shop that were more expensive, one over 2000 I think if remember right (Pretty sure my money was way over that by regular playing in past to buy both easily)and since I am up to date with content will be a few more in weeks in game time before my money is high enough again without a cheat. Hope you did not need those two items yet, the strapon and another more expensive item. :p

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Except that due to a bug my money was reset to 1000 at start last updat according to a message and I saw two things in shop that were more expensive, one over 2000 I think if remember right (Pretty sure my money was way over that by regular playing in past to buy both easily)and since I am up to date with content will be a few more in weeks in game time before my money is high enough again without a cheat. Hope you did not need those two items yet, the strapon and another more expensive item. :p
The 2k thing just lets you replace the two posters in your room with some of the photos you took, the strap enables a pegging scene with Katie. It doesn't seem to be tracked in her progression tho, just an extra thing you can ask on Sunday evening (dunno if there's other opportunities, my end-of-version save just happened to be on Sunday).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The 2k thing just lets you replace the two posters in your room with some of the photos you took, the strap enables a pegging scene with Katie. It doesn't seem to be tracked in her progression tho, just an extra thing you can ask on Sunday evening (dunno if there's other opportunities, my end-of-version save just happened to be on Sunday).
KK nothing I will feel bad about to wait another one or two updates for until my money has grown again in a few weeks in game time. Thanks.

Think I had the pegging scene already, but chose the other option. Weirdly the only one I have let MC peg in game was Amy. Then that relation is a bit weird with her being truly a female with a dick and not a trap :p

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
How can I get the Secret 52 Gallery I can't find it?
Are you on the latest version? (0.15.1)
One of the conditions for unlocking that secret was previously bugged, it should be fixed now though.
If you are already on the latest version make sure you've done all your photoshoots.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I'm starting from the beginning. I've got the code forv. 13 14 & 15, but the only ones it accepts a FCA & FCD

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes