snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019

As best I can tell from the Changelogs, I've about reached the between version six or seven. Katie, Amy, Claire and Serena are all showing, "I should continue the other character's storylines" under hints.

The only character that seems active is Amber and I'm waiting on her to get back to me about the studio location. but I can't seem to trigger her response to me. It also tells me to try for more photoshoots with the other girls, but none are available.

One other thing. I had a location for Claire's new club and visited her three times while under construction, but now that location has dis appeared from the map.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

As best I can tell from the Changelogs, I've about reached the between version six or seven. Katie, Amy, Claire and Serena are all showing, "I should continue the other character's storylines" under hints.

The only character that seems active is Amber and I'm waiting on her to get back to me about the studio location. but I can't seem to trigger her response to me. It also tells me to try for more photoshoots with the other girls, but none are available.

One other thing. I had a location for Claire's new club and visited her three times while under construction, but now that location has dis appeared from the map.
You've missed a shoot somewhere. Probably with Amy, that's a common one. Make sure you buy the outfits from the store.

As for Claire's club, that becomes a permanent location after the party event. Neither of your issues are bugs :)

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
You've missed a shoot somewhere. Probably with Amy, that's a common one. Make sure you buy the outfits from the store.

As for Claire's club, that becomes a permanent location after the party event. Neither of your issues are bugs :)
Thanks! One of the shoots with Katie wasn't adding. Went back and clicked the plus sign until it did.

Last edited:

Aeakos

Apr 30, 2021
You're probably missing a photoshoot with Amy.
Turns out that I had to post a nude photoshoot from Claire... then take another one with Claire... then I get an e-mail from Amber. And of course, posting a photoshoot doesn't get triggered in the hints.

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Turns out that I had to post a nude photoshoot from Claire... then take another one with Claire... then I get an e-mail from Amber. And of course, posting a photoshoot doesn't get triggered in the hints.
Fairly certain the hint does say "Continue with other characters/Maybe there are more photoshoots I could do"

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Question about image 49. Is it unlocked from buying $2000 screen or strap on? It's the last one I'm missing so even a direct answer to where to find will be appreciated. A helpful answer will be rewarded with a like!

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Question about image 49. Is it unlocked from buying $2000 screen or strap on? It's the last one I'm missing so even a direct answer to where to find will be appreciated. A helpful answer will be rewarded with a like!
None of the secrets are bound to those items atm but the shop screen is nevertheless the correct place to look.
There's one of those little secrets buttons hidden in the shop interface.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TGafy

TGafy

May 14, 2020
None of the secrets are bound to those items atm but the shop screen is nevertheless the correct place to look.
Thanks so much. I was searching locations at different days and times to no avail. PTGames is getting madder and madder when it comes to hiding these secrets.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Funny, I don't remember that one. I have all the secrets unlocked so I must have seen it but I don't remember it.

welpwelpwelp

Jan 25, 2018
Navigation seems to have broken after the Darla scene, there's nothing at the top of my screen and I'm stuck in the bedroom
Clicking the NAV button does nothing
Am I missing something here?

Edit: sleeping until morning has fixed it, but maybe it's worth looking into anyways

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Navigation seems to have broken after the Darla scene, there's nothing at the top of my screen and I'm stuck in the bedroom
Clicking the NAV button does nothing
Am I missing something here?

Edit: sleeping until morning has fixed it, but maybe it's worth looking into anyways
I've had several different builds of the game get stuck that way, and only going back to a save a good bit earlier in the game fixed it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I've had several different builds of the game get stuck that way, and only going back to a save a good bit earlier in the game fixed it.
For me it was different day or hour. It's not that your stuck, it's just that you're not following the hints right.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I learned that you have to do it carefully. If I started all over and tried to go too fast, it would get to a sort of virtual dead end.
I never got stuck. It was Katie, I think was her name, taking the whole story, the whole update at the end that was confusing the hell out of me.

fumeishi

Nov 7, 2020
As far as I know, no story elements should be blocked by that particular error. I may throw up a bugfix later in the week though if it's a real problem.
I'm having that exact same issue, and im at a part where my hints for amy, serena, and claire all say finish other stories, and this happens shortly after talking to katie in the shower so i cant progress rn

EDIT: found a workaround, i noticed u said "last room variable" so i tried going to the pool then the bathroom instead of going there from the bedroom and it worked fine

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes