D

Deleted member 3828846

You know you can "watch" a thread with the little button at the top rather than spamming the same " :D <3 " on 30 different games.
Dang it, that would've been nice to know half an hour ago... Thank you for telling me!

Pulp Friction

Aug 9, 2020
I restarted the game after losing my old saves, but now for some reason i can't unlock the photostudio and i can't advance with Amber and the othe girls
In the portfolio i've unlocked: 4/6 with Amy, 3/5 with Claire, 2/6 with Katie, 3/6 with Serena and 2/7 with Amber.
The hint suggests me that i should check out the photostudio and look for more photo opportunities with other girls. I already checked the car and the phone for new photoshots but nothing
My photo income is 83 $

sorry for my english

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I restarted the game after losing my old saves, but now for some reason i can't unlock the photostudio and i can't advance with Amber and the othe girls
In the portfolio i've unlocked: 4/6 with Amy, 3/5 with Claire, 2/6 with Katie, 3/6 with Serena and 2/7 with Amber.
The hint suggests me that i should check out the photostudio and look for more photo opportunities with other girls. I already checked the car and the phone for new photoshots but nothing
My photo income is 83 $

sorry for my english
Katie has a total of four shoots at home (Saturday evenings), so try doing those first.
In general, since she has the most complex schedule you tend to get the fewest opportunities for a specific scene with her in any given week so always try to prioritize her.

Reactions: Pulp Friction

Xasta

Jul 3, 2019
Hello,
I am blocked due to Amber who need to contact me to unlock the photostudio ; I already did the photoshots of the other characters and the hints said that I need to wait for Amber and all the progress is blocked.

Do someone has a solution ?

Last edited:

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Hello,
I am blocked due to Amber who need to contact me to unlock the photostudio ; I already did the photoshots of the other characters and the hints said that I need to wait for Amber and all the progress is blocked.

check the other girls and see if one says do a photo shoot

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hello,

It's not blocked, you're just not doing what you're supposed to.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I met amy at the library and says I should meet her at the gym but no gym is showing up on the map? do I need to do something? or is this a bug

Never mind just realized i should go to the garage and use car. Doh
i see no gym option when clicking on the car...
k ... needed to do that in the morning!

cannot start 2nd katies photosession. no indication that i need to progress with other npcs

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes