PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
That's what I was referring to in my post

Also I forgot about her having a big inheritance by the time she said she had no money, but yeah it doesn't really make much sense
Maybe the line can be fixed by saying she got a small inheritance and she's fine monetarily and not emphasizing how big it is
Sorry I didn't remember your post. I focused more on the "MC as asshole" part. Now that I read that post again, I remember reading about it.

It definitely seems to be a misordering of the scenes.

Nope, not misordered. That's part of the story which actually has just been addressed in the latest beta.

And yes, the misnaming has been addressed, it's a problem with the patch you're using.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Right now, everything in my game is hinging on Meg's photoshoot. Is there some prerequisite that I might be missing or is just a case of speeding through day after day until it finally becomes available?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Right now, everything in my game is hinging on Meg's photoshoot. Is there some prerequisite that I might be missing or is just a case of speeding through day after day until it finally becomes available?
You just have to get the right time of day, the day itself shouldn't matter for photostudio shoots.

Reactions: Dragon59 and TGafy

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You just have to get the right time of day, the day itself shouldn't matter for photostudio shoots.
Ah! That helps! I've been going into the studio first thing in the morning.

There they are!!
Thanks!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hmmm.....
Some people have "Call Forwarding,"
Some demons have "Door Forwarding."

=============
All finished! Nicely done! Thank you!
Now to head over to support.

Last edited:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
You hit a bug, please report that you got this message as well as the last event you completed. Click anywhere on screen, except the nav button, to continue.
Happened after Claire Event, specifically after clicking on "Log Out" from the PC menu after I searched the web for properties.

Edit: Bug always happened at Night time. I reloaded and reproduced the bug multiple times, however when I reloaded and slept instead then the next day the bug didn't occur during non-night time but it occurred again when doing it during Night time. My guess is that the check for being too late to work on PC such as how it's done with email and Portfolio ("It's too late to..") doesn't happen for the property web search.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Happened after Claire Event, specifically after clicking on "Log Out" from the PC menu after I searched the web for properties.

Edit: Bug always happened at Night time. I reloaded and reproduced the bug multiple times, however when I reloaded and slept instead then the next day the bug didn't occur during non-night time but it occurred again when doing it during Night time. My guess is that the check for being too late to work on PC such as how it's done with email and Portfolio ("It's too late to..") doesn't happen for the property web search.
That should be fixed now for next release, thank you :)

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
When Is this fabled next release coming to the eagerly waiting masses? Thankfully, I have 'Sorcerer' and the never-ending work on my own VN to tide me over. Otherwise life wouldn't be worth living...

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
When Is this fabled next release coming to the eagerly waiting masses? Thankfully, I have 'Sorcerer' and the never-ending work on my own VN to tide me over. Otherwise life wouldn't be worth living...

Update just went live for Patrons/Subscribers. Public release will be in at least a week.

May 9, 2020
My game is basically stuck.
I can do nothing. Each day is the same. No modeling. Just Hand jobs.
What should i do next?
Or how can i fix this?

Details:

Amy Progress 26.
Claire Progress 22.
Katie Progress 12, Comfort 7, Affection 102.
Serena Progress 15.
Amber Progress 12.

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
My game is basically stuck.

Katie is at Progress 12, Comfort 7, Affection 102.
Amy Progress 26.
Claire Progress 22.
Serena Progress 15.
Amber Progress 12.

I can do nothing. Each day is the same. No modeling. Just Hand jobs.
What should i do next?
Or how can i fix this?
Check the PC and click the "?". The hints system should tell you what to do next.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes