whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ptgames
Had to ignore this game just because of one reason; unavoidable Femdom (yacht scenes). That crap is still like that ???
I think you might need to check what "ignore" means... :WeSmart::unsure: :KEK:
Do you know how to tag people here? @ is your friend. (y)

Although, having said that, you open your post telling the dev that you are ignoring his game (ironically?), then proceed to call it "crap".
Are you actually expecting a positive response to that? Maybe try learning some basic courtesy when asking someone to provide you with information.

"Hey dev, please can you tell me if the femdom is avoidable?" seems a much less offensive & entitled way to ask. :unsure:

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Although, having said that, you open your post telling the dev that you are ignoring his game (ironically?), then proceed to call it "crap".
Are you actually expecting a positive response to that? Maybe try learning some basic courtesy when asking someone to provide you with information.

"Hey dev, please can you tell me if the femdom is avoidable?" seems a much less offensive & entitled way to ask. :unsure:
Ignore them that's like...their twentieth account.

Reactions: whichone

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

He does the same in several threads. Best to ignore him. :devilish: :LOL:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing, best of luck to the dev!
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

• Love
Reactions: supernova874

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
When I was looking at the hints in the computer and looked at Meg for the second time (first thanking session being done the day before) after seeing the message to go see her again the attached error message appeared.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes