katakari

Nov 1, 2017
You've done something you shouldn't as Amber is looking for the photostudio, yet it's already unlocked on the map. What console commands did you use?
Yes I used console commands but that was after I got stuck. I tried to unlock meg's place but I unlocked the studio by accident. Also before this I raised Katie's affection and comfort.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yes I used console commands but that was after I got stuck. I tried to unlock meg's place but I unlocked the studio by accident. Also before this I raised Katie's affection and comfort.
If you have a save from before you did that, load it and continues Amber's storyline. You can unlock the studio by completing all other photoshoots. Once you do that, you can progress Amber's story and from there, everything should work.

katakari

Nov 1, 2017
If you have a save from before you did that, load it and continues Amber's storyline. You can unlock the studio by completing all other photoshoots. Once you do that, you can progress Amber's story and from there, everything should work.
I can't continue Amber's story it's stuck here Screenshot_20210322_215614_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

katakari

Nov 1, 2017
If you're stuck there then you have photoshoots to complete. Keep checking your phone at the pool, see Katie in her bedroom and Serena at work. Don't forget to upload them on the MC's PC or they don't count as complete.
They're nowhere to be seen

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
That save is also broken, you've some how got Katie's progress on 1. Luckily, it's easily fixable. Just put katieprogress = 12 into console and continue from there. Then that'll make her last shoot available on sunday evening, which after uploading and sleeping, should progress Amber's story.

katakari

Nov 1, 2017
That save is also broken, you've some how got Katie's progress on 1. Luckily, it's easily fixable. Just put katieprogress = 12 into console and continue from there. Then that'll make her last shoot available on sunday evening, which after uploading and sleeping, should progress Amber's story.
Thanks a lot it worked. The progress thing is due to adding comfort point instead of raising it by unlocking events

Reactions: PTGames

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
how i can gain money ??? :( the secrec code "dineroporfavor" dont work .(
When you advance to the point in game where you can take photos of girls (starting with Katie), you can use computer in your bedroom to upload them. This will give you a weekly income - the more photos you make and upload, the more money you'll get. Once you'll get to your own photo studio, you'll earn plenty of money from it.
If you wanna "cheat" then I believe the correct code is "makeitrain"

stacho.jr

Oct 17, 2020
When you advance to the point in game where you can take photos of girls (starting with Katie), you can use computer in your bedroom to upload them. This will give you a weekly income - the more photos you make and upload, the more money you'll get. Once you'll get to your own photo studio, you'll earn plenty of money from it.
If you wanna "cheat" then I believe the correct code is "makeitrain"
Yes but before this point in the game, you need to buy battery for 35$ but you have only 30$. And there is no possibility how to make some money.

Good job dev.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I already did. I had 90$ at beginning. But after that I have to use 10$ for dinner etc. Now i have 30$ left
I definitely didn't run into money shortage problems during my playthrough. Most likely you spent another $50 on the cube from Serena, which you'll only need some time later. Perhaps it's something that can be adjusted by dev in order to avoid this situation.
Unless you want to fiddle around with changing values through Ren'Py console, I guess the only other option would be to load an older save.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yes but before this point in the game, you need to buy battery for 35$ but you have only 30$. And there is no possibility how to make some money.

Good job dev.
You can start the photoshoots before you repair the battery. In fact, you can start them within the first week of the game. So I'm unsure why you're blaming me?

Reactions: Shoreman01

stacho.jr

Oct 17, 2020
You can start the photoshoots before you repair the battery. In fact, you can start them within the first week of the game. So I'm unsure why you're blaming me?
Sorry i don't mean to be rude. But there should be more hints. Because now there is only "to continue with other characters". Is there any threshold for Katie affection or something like that? Etc.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry i don't mean to be rude. But there should be more hints. Because now there is only "to continue with other characters". Is there any threshold for Katie affection or something like that? Etc.
One of the characters won't say that. Iirc, the only milestone for Katie's affection required is either 5 or 10, above that and it makes no difference.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I have done this at every time and date possible. what person am i missing?
Photos
Amy -4
Claire - 3
Katie - 4
Serena - 3
Amber - 2
Look through your computer where you upload photos. If any of the girls have a "?", that's who you're missing.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes