no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
temp.PNG
two things, 1. does anyone remember how to get that last image (the one with the red line under it)? 2. i have the image with the blue line under it but its still a question mark, did this happen to anyone else?

also the mod still work, thanks for the link Master Of Puppets.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Not a patron, saw a poll about what to focus on, here's my less than 2 cents. Repeatables with the main cast, use those brand new renovations, the three of them should be painting the walls and ceilings, getting some good use out of that huge shower room, hell make it a party... not really any new fuckin' in I can't remember how long :)

ash14500

Apr 28, 2020
hints say talk with katie in her room on the weekend and amber in the bathroom in the evening, gone 6+ weeks amber is never in the bathroom, and katie is only in her bedroom sunday evening and only thing that happens is to watch a documentary with her...
did u try saturday morning in her room

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
So basically if you don't want her to keep the dick you have to make her feel like shit?
No, you can just say it's not your thing but be accepting she has it. Later on Serena gives her a potion that keeps her female.

I also noticed Missy isn't in the game pic of all the females. Surely Megs little sister would be there.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing, best of luck to the dev!
Don't mention the dreaded "S-word."
No, you can just say it's not your thing but be accepting she has it. Later on Serena gives her a potion that keeps her female.

I also noticed Missy isn't in the game pic of all the females. Surely Megs little sister would be there.
I decided to go ahead and leave the game as dev wrote it instead taking the alternative path. Seems strange to use "alternative" in this context.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadmanvs1
Nov 4, 2018
Indeed it is prepatched,
Jusr downloaded the compressed version,
Anyone who's waiting for the patch update is wasting their time.

Edit:
Actually it isn't,
There's a rpy file called ICpatch,
Yet observe this screenshot.
Unless there's a code to activate it that rpy is a placebo.
Screenshot_20210808-212953.png

Edit 2:
In fact here's a screenshot of the contents of ICpatch.rpy using code editor,
It's an empty file.
Screenshot_20210808-213951.png

Edit 3:
This is what the patch normally looks like for this game,
Screenshot_20210808-215218.png

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One thing I love about Lunars Chosen is the amount of cunnilingus done by the MC. In so many games, the MC never does it. Since it's one my favorite things to do, it gets rather disappointing and takes me out of the immersion.

Reactions: WaerM

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you Dev for allowing us to impregnate the cute goth vampire. 10/10. Much more of her please

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
is thw icest patch updated or wuill the .15 work
I believe the old one should still be fine. The way it is coded it doesn't need updating for every version, only if a new version has scenes that need patching, and Katie doesn't really bring up whether she's his friend or sister very often; I'm pretty sure that none of the scenes in the latest update need patching.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes