DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi, The version that you get from here is not the latest as I reported a bug to be told it had already been fixed and was in the latest version. I had just download the file today.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ah yes, I'm definitely milking the system by releasing fixes to the same tier that had legitimate access to the release, not pirated versions. I spend a huge amount of time talking to people and supporting the pirated versions, even though I have no obligation to do so, but I'm definitely just milking the system...
Like I've often said, "Don't let facts get in the way of a good narrative."

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Have to ask... latest version: I have all the characters done except for Amber. I am supposed to check her in the bathroom in the evening. Been to both bathrooms on every evening, and she is not there. Usually in her room or the living room instead.
Am I missing something?
Great update BTW!
With the new version: Hit one bug for Meg where you could not check her '?' status after the first time you visit her (sexy times!). It traps, but you can Rollback. After the photo shoot that problem goes away.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Have to ask... latest version: I have all the characters done except for Amber. I am supposed to check her in the bathroom in the evening. Been to both bathrooms on every evening, and she is not there. Usually in her room or the living room instead.
Am I missing something?
Great update BTW!
With the new version: Hit one bug for Meg where you could not check her '?' status after the first time you visit her (sexy times!). It traps, but you can Rollback. After the photo shoot that problem goes away.
You can find Amber in her bathroom Wedensday evening, atleast i found her then.

Reactions: Zephea

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
Hi, The version that you get from here is not the latest as I reported a bug to be told it had already been fixed and was in the latest version. I had just download the file today.
Ah, here you are David, good to see you again. Yes, I told you that the bug has been fixed, but the fix has been uploaded just a few hours ago, so it didn't have time to leak to here just yet. The official public release will be on friday, as you hopefully are aware the versions provided here are just leaked from Patreon, so they are not official public releases. Have a good wait!

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

vtrojan

Apr 22, 2020
Ah yes, I'm definitely milking the system by releasing fixes to the same tier that had legitimate access to the release, not pirated versions. I spend a huge amount of time talking to people and supporting the pirated versions, even though I have no obligation to do so, but I'm definitely just milking the system...
You're doing great, love your game.

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
please dont put in description of game that futa/trans is optional if game contains 75% of it
fucking moron dev
Turn futa content off and you see it a single time at the time it asks if you want it on or not and you'll never see it again after that.

I mean, who's the moron really, the person that clearly must have played with futa content turned on and then complains about all the futa content or the dev that provided them the option to turn it off that they ignored? :unsure:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Ah, here you are David, good to see you again. Yes, I told you that the bug has been fixed, but the fix has been uploaded just a few hours ago, so it didn't have time to leak to here just yet. The official public release will be on friday, as you hopefully are aware the versions provided here are just leaked from Patreon, so they are not official public releases. Have a good wait!
Thank you.

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
would it be ok for me to try and fix the bug myself as far as the serana sale stuff goes? Not going to post anything until I get a response from the creator though. I will respect what they decide. otherwise I'll just wait.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
would it be ok for me to try and fix the bug myself as far as the serana sale stuff goes? Not going to post anything until I get a response from the creator though. I will respect what they decide. otherwise I'll just wait.
I have no control over what you post ;)

Is it just me or did the nav bar disappear...can't really do anything without it
That's a bug. That shouldn't happen. What did you last do that lead to that?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is it just me or did the nav bar disappear...can't really do anything without it
Happened to me when I first Logged in with the new release. Was Night, so after a frustrating few minutes of not being able to click the NAV button and have it do anything, I slept. When I woke up the next morning, the NAV button worked again.
*shrugs*

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes