Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
More Amy growing bigger content please!
Cock size comparisons as she grows
That's actually the VERY opposite thing that I want. There are so many futa/dirkgirl games out there where the woman is big and strong and whatnot. And we have that with other characters in this game.

But what's special about Amy and this game is that she's not like that. She's a fit, hot, feminine woman who happens to have a big cock and balls, and that's sadly very rare content that I'm here for. Its what I wish was much easier to find in other games.

Reactions: papu69xd

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Another small mod that changes the menu-based selectors for the pictures in our guy's room to one using a screen of thumbnails:
screenshot0001.png
If anyone wants to try it out, drop the "roompictures" file into the game folder.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'd love to not have to fast forward through feet content in games as well. Its so strangely common. I just don't find feet sexy or sexual whatsoever.
I agree about feet not being sexual. I do find a woman's feet can be rather sensual. I will massage and caress her feet, wash her feet, even kiss her tiny toes (after said washing...) However, that is where the foot love ends. I do NOT suck toes or have sex with her feet. That is NOT sexy! She can put her feet up on my chest or shoulders as I drive it home to the depths of passion but I do NOT want to have her feet on my cock! Footsie under the table where she rubs my leg with her feet... sexy! Foot on cock? NOT SEXY! So yeah, my friends, I would vote to install skippable foot job content in a heart beat!

Now, Loganfin, you mentioned fast forwarding through undesirable content... THAT you CAN do. Two steps... First, select the option in the settings to "Skip Unread Content/Text", then use the control key (ctrl, below both left and right shift keys) to fast forward. A word of caution with this option... Use short bursts on the control key to avoid zooming way past where you want to end skipping. A couple short taps will cruise through most scenes. If you press and hold you can skip straight to the next choice or back to the map in Lunar's Choice. It can move rather quickly. I always enable this option in Ren'Py titles. It works like a charm, just go light on the control key or you may find yourself having gone farther than you intended...

Best clue in Lunar's Chosen is to go the dom route with Claire when you meet her at home. You bind her up in bed and finger her to multiple orgasms in that scene. There is a bimbo version once you get past that part of the story as well. You can still choose the original animation if you prefer. The sub option is a foot job. Not having that. Sorry, Claire, maybe Amy will let you jack her with your feet or one of your naughty futa girls from the club but I just don't dig that.

Hope this helps. Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes