Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, fixed the bugs, except Claire being home. My logic was she'd be spending the evenings trying to sort the club out.
Doesn't really make sense to me; I'd expect her to be waiting on other people most of the time. Waiting on the paperwork for the insurers, waiting on the insurers themselves, waiting on tradesmen, etc...

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Doesn't really make sense to me; I'd expect her to be waiting on other people most of the time. Waiting on the paperwork for the insurers, waiting on the insurers themselves, waiting on tradesmen, etc...
It'll make sense in her next scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mikelo13

Dec 3, 2020
hello everyone.i have one secret image left that says:visit the bar at the club.after finishing all stories,went to the bar but nothing happened.says:the bar is closed for repairs...i chose:look around.what am i supposed to find?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
hello everyone.i have one secret image left that says:visit the bar at the club.after finishing all stories,went to the bar but nothing happened.says:the bar is closed for repairs...i chose:look around.what am i supposed to find?
That's a bug, will be fixed next update.

Reactions: mikelo13 and namtab

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
PTGames

Is v 0.25 supposed to be a new game? I downloaded the Android version (no patches) and it installed as a separate instance rather than updating from v 0.24.

Any aid or assistance with this would be appreciated.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames

Is v 0.25 supposed to be a new game? I downloaded the Android version (no patches) and it installed as a separate instance rather than updating from v 0.24.

Yeah something went wrong building the android build and it's marked as a different game for some reason

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
PTGames
With the choice to sleep elsewhere it would be nice if you could add the day to the map. Its slightly annoying to go home just to find out which day it is + you could maybe expand the timeskip feature to it, for example, i have monday and only one quest for sunday left, everything else is done. Would be nice to skip days right away on the map without sleeping an unhealthy amount ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
PTGames

Yeah something went wrong building the android build and it's marked as a different game for some reason
Is there a possibility of re-working the Android build so that it updates on top of the previous versions? I have no problems waiting for a revised Android build to made.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames

Is there a possibility of re-working the Android build so that it updates on top of the previous versions? I have no problems waiting for a revised Android build to made.
Unfortunately not. You can transfer the save file though, but I'm not sure how, you'll have to google as I don't have an android device to test these things on myself.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Unfortunately not. You can transfer the save file though, but I'm not sure how, you'll have to google as I don't have an android device to test these things on myself.
Hmmmmmm, OK. Would it be possible for version 0.26 to update on top of version 0.24, skipping over 0.25?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hmmmmmm, OK. Would it be possible for version 0.26 to update on top of version 0.24, skipping over 0.25?
Unlikely, it'll be more likely that V0.26 will recognise V0.25 as the same app.

NovaChef

Feb 18, 2018
question: how do u continue Claire route. It says "I should check on Claire at her new business", and i go there and she is not there at any time of the day.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
question: how do u continue Claire route. It says "I should check on Claire at her new business", and i go there and she is not there at any time of the day.
You probably need to purchase all of the devices she was asking for.
Just because the game said the club was completed doesn't mean it is completed. There are 3 or 4 devices that you need to purchase before you can actually progress on Claire's new business story.

Reactions: LexOneTwo

megamanzer0

Jan 31, 2018
A lot of ren'py games that are mobile have an incest patch. Is there a way to patch it into the mobile (andriod) version?
If anyone knows lemme know how please

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes