Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its been very long since i stumbled over any futa content, so either the dev dropped it (doubtful) or the toggle stays even if the cheat codes change.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Was the preview in the theater an in-game placement for another game being developed either by the author or a friend of the author?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Was the preview in the theater an in-game placement for another game being developed either by the author or a friend of the author?
Indeed, find it here:

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I've reached a point where none of the women have any story left until the next update. Is there anything that still triggers if I just putt around the map? Also, Vee asked me to come see her but the only options that come up at the pizza place are Phoenix and Sandra and "look around Serena's workshop".

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've reached a point where none of the women have any story left until the next update. Is there anything that still triggers if I just putt around the map? Also, Vee asked me to come see her but the only options that come up at the pizza place are Phoenix and Sandra and "look around Serena's workshop".
There are things other than the main girl's storylines, but there's no way for any of us to know if you've already seen them or not.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well I am glad for changelogs, I thought I had missed Vee giving birth when I went to the photo studio.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
so one of the girls in the hint page is locked it says to go to the bar at the club i have gone and done that quite a few times but nothing happens am i missing something?

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
so one of the girls in the hint page is locked it says to go to the bar at the club i have gone and done that quite a few times but nothing happens am i missing something?
I think that happened to me with Amber. I had to buy all the items for Claire to open the club before I could progress with her.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Have you finished inviting everyone to Darla and Dee to practice your magic with?

Reactions: suckassonline

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Enjoyable update, but I wish our story would move along, I want to see what Cat wants, and wish we could finely be a father surely Vee is due soon.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
and the head and body one too
and can my guy get new powers mind read is nice but there better yet
This update contains a scene explaining why he hasn't got new powers yet...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Who cares about powers, all the different "monster girls"and finely one I like Neko, just give us the Neko girl, please.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes